1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hallo aus Österreich! (Hello from Austria)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Matthew327, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Well - it seems almost incredible to me, but I joined RaceDepartment over 3 years ago already... and three awesome years it has been!

RaceDepartment History

I originally joined the forums because of F1 2010 and F1 2011, because I had some rather ridiculous modding requests back then. However, a few of these ideas were actually taken care of by the ever-so-awesome @Rian Speed and later on @Gerald Chinoy.

Eventually, I got into modding myself, creating a few skins for rFactor for a start. For MotoGP 14, I published my first own mods - a few bike skins, a few requests, rider replacements. By now, I do have a bit of an understanding as to how mods work and I think the bikes I publish are acceptable.

Just showing off my own work. Scroll on ;)

Personal history

I'm from Austria and currently studying journalism in Vienna. I've been fascinated with motorsports ever since I was six years old (and my earliest memory dates back to watching the 1997 Monte Carlo Grand Prix on TV, when I was just four years old). Ever since the early 2000's I've been following both Formula 1 and MotoGP excessively, but I also have an interest in WEC, WRC, WTCC and Formula E, not to mention the many many other awesome racing series out there.

My long-term goal is to become a motorsports journalist, even though at the moment, it seems I'm heading more towards combat sports and martial arts.

If you want to know more, feel free to ask :)

MotoGP 14 Mods

Just showing off a few more works from MotoGP 14 (shows the learning curve, I think ;) )
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  2. mystaaRS

If you get a Quali Place, you can get a Race Pace

Great post Matthew and you have done some great F1 and Moto GP mods over your time on RD :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Thank you :)