1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halfway Contract?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Tacoscent, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Hey guys, recently finished the halfway point with Lotus in my first season. I am doing quite incredible for my first time with this game I think. Anyways, they offered me a new contract, which I turned down.

It was a 6.5 million contract, but I was unsure as to what it meant, would it just be there till the end of the season, or would it basically mean that I would be stuck with them next year, in season 2.

Thanks in advance for the help guys, the setups on this site have been working very wonderfully, even on a Lotus in season 1!!!

Just wanted to mention, as I just read someone elses post, I have had no Rival yet. I just completed the 10th race at silverstone and as of yet I have no rival. What do I need to get a rival, and does it depend on anything?
  2. If you sign a contract, it sticks. There is no getting out of it. Wait til later. I have regularly found you get them around suzuka korea & abu dhabi
  3. Thanks alot James, I am going to continue my career now! Hopefully I can pick Hamilton!!!
  4. You normally get asked to choose your rival at the Hungary grand prix, if you go back to the paddock after practice or qualifying.