• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Halfway Contract?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Tacoscent, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Tacoscent

Tacoscent

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys, recently finished the halfway point with Lotus in my first season. I am doing quite incredible for my first time with this game I think. Anyways, they offered me a new contract, which I turned down.

It was a 6.5 million contract, but I was unsure as to what it meant, would it just be there till the end of the season, or would it basically mean that I would be stuck with them next year, in season 2.

Thanks in advance for the help guys, the setups on this site have been working very wonderfully, even on a Lotus in season 1!!!

Edit.

Just wanted to mention, as I just read someone elses post, I have had no Rival yet. I just completed the 10th race at silverstone and as of yet I have no rival. What do I need to get a rival, and does it depend on anything?

2. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium

Ratings:
    +821
    If you sign a contract, it sticks. There is no getting out of it. Wait til later. I have regularly found you get them around suzuka korea & abu dhabi

3. Tacoscent

Tacoscent

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks alot James, I am going to continue my career now! Hopefully I can pick Hamilton!!!

4. Gareth Jones

Gareth Jones

Ratings:
    +678
    You normally get asked to choose your rival at the Hungary grand prix, if you go back to the paddock after practice or qualifying.