1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Had enough of seasonal Events to get easy Credits? Try my Remote Racing service!

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5' started by Stuart Pocock, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock
    I'M BACK... Again :)

Yes that's right as the title suggests, Remote Racing is the way forward to gaining easy credits and levelling up your drivers without even blinking. As allot of you may already know remote racing takes time to do so why not let someone else do it for you? If you want millions... yes millions of credits please leave a message below to start earning free credits today.

2. Thanks so much.

I gained 12 Million Credits and 6 B-Spec Levels. Now Lvl 38 B-Spec with all of my drivers over Lvl 30.

Thanks again !

3. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock

Due to PSN server maintenance I'm unable to do any remote racing

4. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Enlighten me, what is remote racing?

5. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock

• Like Like x 1
  6. My drivers probably have millions by now. I would check but the GT website doesn't like Chrome for some reason.

7. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock

Odd I use chrome and the gt website works fine for me.

8. It wont let me log in and view my personal pages. There is a workaround, but I can't be bothered to do it every time I want to visit.

9. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock

Slight issuse as arisen, my pc hard drive need formatting and i when i went onto yahoo widgits, the page is no longer available meaning i can only do remote races through my browser and not the Bspec widgit.

10. Would be grateful if you're still boosting people's B-spec drivers and have time to fit me in? PSN:dizzyju

11. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock

Hi Andy if you send me FR my psn is Stu999man, I'll start as soon as possible

12. Ok will do, thanks man. Btw what do you get out of it lol?

13. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock

xp and lots of it

14. Oh, cool ok. When I finally get the chance to get on the ps3 I'll add you. Hopefully today