1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Had enough of lurking...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by PIP_36, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Hello RD

My name is Chris, been a long time lurking around here but signed up a little while ago, mainly to get involved with some mature league racing!

Like a lot of people, I did my sim racing apprenticeship on a console (PS3), loved GT5 & GT6 but soon felt like I had 'grown' out of the series. Please don't get me wrong, I loved the Gran Turismo series but wanted a lot more than what it was/is offering.

I had been thinking about switching to PC sim racing for a very long time, eventually the whole PS4/Logitech G27 issue was just the excuse I was looking for and I pulled the trigger on an AMD based system around a year ago, I dived in head first and even got myself X3 40" LED TV's...loving it. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner!

I still consider myself new to PC sim racing and will be asking you all for help, tips and tricks in the future, there is a lot of experience and knowledge here and I'll defo be picking some brains!

I'll soon be buying a premium membership to get involved with some serious racing and I look forward to getting to know you all, chat with you all and most of all swapping paint with you all!

May the down-force be with you!

• Like Like x 4
  2. Andrew

Global Moderator Staff Premium Member

Welcome to RD Chris. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks Andrew, have a great weekend mate!
    • Like Like x 1