Hacking the SRD-9c

great work ! love how simple this is, proof that sometimes less option is better ! Simplicity.

I discovered a bug, in Automobilista, when driving the Formula Reiza with 8 gears, when shifting to 8th gear, the SRD dash goes blank. I would have to down shift 1-2 gears to get the SRD display back.

Upvote 0
sadly companies who are not open to work like you do won't stay around too long, which is sad, if they were open to ideas and work like your and would add it to their product, they would sell more and be free marketing and could even share or give you something to thank you.(if not $$$$ they could send you more hardware and support you to create custom software) but sadly most companies are dictatorships and go down the toilet because they are not open minded. (there is tons of companies being run greatly and they have been around for decades)
all I can say! you do great work and continue what you do! happy to donate!
PS: will try to get my hands on SRD-R3 too which they announced (maybe another hardware you can change :)) cheers!)

Upvote 0
Hi, just wish to ask if any of you owners of the SRD-9C know how to set it to KPH? I've asked @gongo already and understand he's more knowledgable with his custom app... a great app. TIA.

Upvote 0
Should be able to turn on metric instead of imperial in the Renovatio software
Right, figured it later. While at it, anyone know how to use these TIMING switches (encircled in Red), DISPLAY SWITCHES (in yellow), and RPM range (in green)?
upload_2016-9-15_7-41-47.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 403 16.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 274 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 262 10.6%
  • < 4 years