GymKhana Challenge

Last week 13, I hated it... no tracks, no cars. Boring week.
But the Gymkhana chanllenge this week.... wow... unbelievably fun!
Practice are sort of a mess, but that's part of the game.
20 people at the same time on such a short track lol.
My PB is @ 46.777 for now. Can't wait to see how it can go down :)
Love technical stuff like that!

I'll try it out as soon as I get back from school.
But I'm not sure it will handle the cornering as well as the MX5 does.
The world records on MX5/SRF on LRP are just .5s appart and LRP is a lot less technical than this track...
I don't think the SRF will go under 48s on this track...

hum... my bad then :)
I did indeed underestimated this SRF hehe :)

46.283s is the record in the Cup... Guess I can pull my 46.77 down a bit more to try to get it :)

If anyone has a setup for me to try, I would not be against it if I can gain a bit of time...

Yup best time for me here in the Cup, is a 46.833 but this was done during testing. Not during the 1 lap event that is on iRacing now. Will have a go later today. Can't seem to be as fast as you Flavien but I'm getting closer hehe :)

Shane Van gibersomething did a 45.9x in the roadster during a practice session...
Impressive I have to say...

I was in the session where Shane van Gisbergen did a 45.2 and he was cutting the course at the end of the pits. Look through his laps, all the fastest ones have an x1. The fastest non-cutting lap I saw was a mid 46. My theoretical best was a 47.2 but I am confident I could get into the 46s without traffic, lol. It seemed like every lap someone would ruin my run by cutting the course across my path or just blatantly running into me. There is no way I'm going to race this, it would just be suicidal for my SR.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back