Guy completely destroys two officers mentally.

I call England the U.K. because I can't be bothered to type out England.

England = England, a part of the United Nations member nation called United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

United Kingdom = a nation constituted by the former nations of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland

So you see if you call a Scotish "British" is correct (at least for now until they decide in 2014), but if you call him English is wrong and can be even offensive :D

Seriously though, There's North America, South America, and then we call the U.S.A America cause who the hell wants to write out The United States of America every single time. That's why most the time I call England the U.K. because I can't be bothered to type out England. My full name is also Christopher, but I'm called Chris just because it's easier to say, type, etc.

(I found your pictures extremely impolite and uncalled for).

I'm just wondering anyway, you cannot be bothered to type "England" (7 characters), so you put "U.K." (2 or 4, if you bother for the points), and for that reason instead of typing "U.S.A." (3 or 6) you write America (7 characters).

THAT makes a lot of sense.

Seriously though, There's North America, South America, and then we call the U.S.A America cause who the hell wants to write out The United States of America every single time. That's why most the time I call England the U.K. because I can't be bothered to type out England. My full name is also Christopher, but I'm called Chris just because it's easier to say, type, etc.

Sorry chris, that excuse isn't going to work. You can write USA or US. You know there's US Marines, US citizens. Anyway, I know US people are told since they're young "this country is America" and that the other thing is the Americas... pathetic. I wonder what people would say if France started to call itself Europe or Japan changed it's name to Asia. :rolleyes:

Millions of pissed off Americans.

Here is a quote many people could learn from:

Entre los individuos, como entre las Naciones, el respeto al derecho ajeno es la paz

it means
Between individuals and Nations, respect for the rights of others means peace

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back