Guy completely destroys two officers mentally.

I have to give this guy props. I just love the way he handled himself through the whole conversation.

I can´t embed the video but here´s the link.
http://www.break.com/index/driver-refuses-to-prove-us-citzenship-2344092

Short story: Guy is a US citizen, he´s in his own country driving down the road where the police has set up a "check point".
They stop him and wants him to prove to them he is in fact a US Citizen.
To see what happens check the vid.

It´s a pretty interesting subject as well. Why have these checkpoints? Let me guess.... terrorism threat?

This guy was brilliant! more Americans need to step up for their rights and freedom.

These checkpoints have a lot to do with Sept 11 2001. U.S government commits a serious crime against their own citizens then passes a bill allowing authorities to infringe upon good citizen's right to their freedom as a U.S citizen. It's so wrong.

I wish the same things, but many Americans are deep in their own realm of oblivion that there is no saving them.

This is sad, because, I wanted to get them out of the darkness that ignorance creates.

It's all one step closer to being the fourth riche.

It's 12 years ago Al Qaida stopped blowing up people in villages and instead took on the most sofisticated operation ever by completely breaking down the US defence.
And must have had inside information on what day the military would do Training for EXACTLY what happened.

Or certain people have an agenda where total control is the goal.
Check points for terrorism 12 years after the last incident should make people wake up.

It's funny how the swedish government caught CIA red handed sitting on roof tops studying people then a couple of months later we get our first suicide bomber in the very same city.
He failed completely but that's another issue.

Did anyone ask questions? No because it's CIA.

It's all one step closer to being the fourth riche.

It's 12 years ago Al Qaida stopped blowing up people in villages and instead took on the most sofisticated operation ever by completely breaking down the US defence.
And must have had inside information on what day the military would do Training for EXACTLY what happened.

Or certain people have an agenda where total control is the goal.
Check points for terrorism 12 years after the last incident should make people wake up.

It's funny how the swedish government caught CIA red handed sitting on roof tops studying people then a couple of months later we get our first suicide bomber in the very same city.
He failed completely but that's another issue.

Did anyone ask questions? No because it's CIA.

You speak the truth, Hampus.

BTW, Hampus, do you listen to Alex Jones? Since this is off-topic, just send me any kind of personal message about this.

EDIT - I just want to say the terrorist have already defeated America by making the U.S. Government deathly paranoid and the populace shares that paranoia.

***START SPOILERS***

Just think of the episode of Family Guy when Brian tells Peter, who became an American nationalist, "There is a difference between loving America and giving in to post-9/11 paranoia."

***END SPOILERS***

This guy was brilliant! more Americans need to step up for their rights and freedom.

These checkpoints have a lot to do with Sept 11 2001. U.S government commits a serious crime against their own citizens then passes a bill allowing authorities to infringe upon good citizen's right to their freedom as a U.S citizen. It's so wrong.
Well, this bill isn't as simple as that. The ARIZONA State Government passed a law stating officers have the right to check if you are living there legally, which means do you have papers stating you're an American citizen or have permanent residency papers. This law while I find extremely stupid because it promotes racist profiling, I understand where it's coming from being of the major problem they have down there with illegal immigrants from Mexico. To my knowledge the Obama government NEVER said they supported this and I believe he went as far to say he was against it, however because of the utterly retarded "states rights" amendment in their constitution he can't do anything about it but promised he will never pass this as a law federally (which I don't think he can anyways due to states rights). These checkpoints are actually new to me I didn't know they existed and they've got to be the stupidest things I've seen it a while. By the way this law breaks Amendment 4 - Search and Seizure "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

By the way don't ever ever ever watch an Alex Jones video. The guy is a right wing nut to put it nicely and knows ****-all about anything. He's worse than anyone on Fox News which is saying something. He still thinks that Osama is alive and the government is making this all up just because they did 55 years ago with the Gulf of Tonkin Incident.

By the way a follow up to my post: I talked to my dad about this yesterday and he claims the Supreme Court threw about the Arizona law and after checking he's right. It was revoked by them on June 25th, 2012. My dad also claims that these checkpoints never existed because this law still required the officer to have some concern over the persons citizenship to check their papers. Not to mention they wouldn't be all over the state because in the video he makes it seem like they're every few miles.

I went through some comments and someone said this place in is San Diego and all you have to do when you get up there is say "U.S.A" and you're on your way in two seconds. If you act like an ass-hat like this guy did and pissed off the worker just doing what he was told to do then they have right to believe you're hiding something and asking you to pull into secondary is required. This then is not against their constitution because unless they have a suspicion that you're hiding something they just let you go. When I watched the video again all the guy asked at first was "Are you a U.S.A. citizen?"... that's is not illegal to ask. Now I don't know this for sure, but I'd suspect if you were a Mexican/Canadian citizen passing through all they'd ask is why are you here, and for how long. They CANNOT ask to see your passport though unless once against they suspect you're up to no good.

Hampus, I live 40 minutes away from the U.S.A. border and I'm over there all the time, while they are a messed up place they're not as bad as the rest of the world labels them either. In my opinion they're just a wider mix of people, they have a lot of smart people that do great things for everyone, but they also have a large percentage of screwed up right-wingers and that's how outsiders see every one of them. I also don't see the guy as the "problem", but I don't see him as part of the solution either. I'll give him one thing, at least he was polite about the situation and didn't start swearing or anything like that. But by claiming what they do slows down the flow of traffic, he's slowing down the flow of traffic by arguing with them. He could have went to his local government about this, wrote them a letter expressing concern, maybe go down to the place where they stopped him and talked to them there about what they're doing is wrong.

I should have filmed our border-crossings from Canada to the US in 2008 when traveling there for 5 weeks. A traffic jam for an hour and more and the check was so strict it almost reminded me going to the Poland and the Czech Republic in the late 80s early 90s. Hilarious and absurd at the same time.

Not to mention the idiotic list of questions you have to answer before you can make a transatlantic flight to the US. "Sir who packed your bags?" "Where did you pack your bags?" "Whats in the bags?". We are speaking about suitcases that were already checked in and via transport already in the airplane :) What do they expect to achieve with such questions? To expose a terrorist that admits he brings stuff on board he shouldn't? Or is it just a brand new security industry that makes billions of profit over the (created) fear among people.

What do they expect to achieve with such questions? To expose a terrorist that admits he brings stuff on board he shouldn't? Or is it just a brand new security industry that makes billions of profit over the (created) fear among people.
These questions are meant to trip you up if you're making up a story. Clearly if you have nothing to hide these questions are straightforward and you have no problem answering them. If you're nervous because you know there's drugs in the bag and the border guard says "do you what's in the bags" or something like that you might pause for a second to think of a response.

When I traveled there with my dad for baseball games in Detroit the guards would ask me (when I was a kid) if I knew where my mom was, ask me who the man was that I was travelling with, just to make sure he wasn't kidnapping me. If he was I'd take a second to think of an answer.

Maybe if they were asked by a psychologist yes but not by a lame dutch temporary employed security guard with an IQ that matches the temperature at which you can conserve chicken for 3 months :)

No really, those measurements go way too far and completely miss their goal.

Please explain to me why during a local flight from Portland to Seattle we were not allowed to bring a can of coke but during the check by the guards we were allowed to bring scissors (toilet articles) on board. We actually pointed the guard to it and he said it was okay :).

Hampus, I live 40 minutes away from the U.S.A. border and I'm over there all the time, while they are a messed up place they're not as bad as the rest of the world labels them either. In my opinion they're just a wider mix of people, they have a lot of smart people that do great things for everyone, but they also have a large percentage of screwed up right-wingers and that's how outsiders see every one of them. I also don't see the guy as the "problem", but I don't see him as part of the solution either. I'll give him one thing, at least he was polite about the situation and didn't start swearing or anything like that. But by claiming what they do slows down the flow of traffic, he's slowing down the flow of traffic by arguing with them. He could have went to his local government about this, wrote them a letter expressing concern, maybe go down to the place where they stopped him and talked to them there about what they're doing is wrong.
He´s not actually. The contrary actually.

And sure not every American police officer is like this but come on, wake up.

If the police had stopped me in sweden and asked me to prove that i am indeed a swede i would have put my head out of the window, placed it 5cm from his face and laughed my ass off.

This has nothing to do with anything other then CONTROL.
this is the stepping stones to much more severe things.

Check points serve as a "ice.breaker" if you will.
get the people used to being stopped and proving they are US citizens is just another form of making it part of daily life when it should never be a part of daily life.

It´s all one big Fn farce. Vitenam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Opertaion Northwoods, 9/11 , it´s all one big show.

People living in mountains do not have the capability to perform attacks in a country that is considered the most secure country in the world war-wise.
This is why Osama denied having any part of the 9/11 incident.
Obviously a year later USA "finds" a tape where you can´t hear anything on which they claim he confessed it when nobody has ever confirmed it truly.
And after 9/11 they just went back to suicide bombings in small villages.
THINK.

Somehow these men in pyjamas living in caves or some shitty little hole managed to completely break down the US Military for one day.

This stuff gets me so mad i can´t even talk about it, honestly it pisses me off how people can go about their daily lives not using their got damn brain.
But no instead we are influnced by Media (the populations biggest resource for "facts") which is owned by the goverment.
Instead we are given Mcdonalds and shitty education because they want you to be fat and dumb so you don´t question anything.

The Federal State Reserve is a prime example of how dumb people are. Or how little they know about history.

I'm curious to know what it is going to be like for myself, my girlfriend and kid travelling in the U.S? Us all being asian I'm curious to know how we will be treated going through these DHS checkpoints.

I ask because we are thinking about going on a U.S roadtrip next summer.

Bram, these new airplane rules are absolutely 100% f**king retarded I agree with that.

Hampus, seriously stop watching these right wing Youtube videos or news channels because all they want to do is make you believe the government/media is evil and it seems to be working with you. Also correct me if I'm wrong, but are you saying 9/11 was a "show" meaning an inside job by the Bush government?

Hiroshi, you should be fine. These checkpoints aren't widespread throughout the states. I've traveled to almost every state on the east coast and haven't seen one.

Also to your second post, if you were to say that will be the longest 6 hours you've ever experienced in secondary waiting for Mr. Jellyfinger.

America this, America that. American citizens, American everything. And as always it's refering to the USA. I think we could all get along better if the people from USA respected that America is this:

220px-America_Federal_Provincial_y_Departamental.PNG

and not just only this

images

signed by a very tired of the whole "USA is America thing" American. Also people from around the world would think of America as America and not USA. Sorry for offtopic.

@ manuel
mod edit - Offensive picture deleted which means that "I don't care" - mod edit

Also:

Seriously though, There's North America, South America, and then we call the U.S.A America cause who the hell wants to write out The United States of America every single time. That's why most the time I call England the U.K. because I can't be bothered to type out England. My full name is also Christopher, but I'm called Chris just because it's easier to say, type, etc.

If the police had stopped me in sweden and asked me to prove that i am indeed a swede i would have put my head out of the window, placed it 5cm from his face and laughed my ass off.

Try that in Europe.

I find sort of paradoxical that so many people in the US gets indignant on small trivia like this (asked if you are citizen, and you can even refuse to answer!) but then don't blink when their senate passes laws that would make Jefferson run for the armory. Patriot act, DMCA, ACTA... guantanamo!

Having to have an ID card and showing it its pure nazi but having your communications privacy, attorney-client privileges and gods knows what else revoked at the smallest whiff of imagined terrorism... that's fine.

P.S. The stupid roadblockers could have asked for the driving license and accomplish exactly the same, with the driver 100% legally forced to show it.

Hampus, seriously stop watching these right wing Youtube videos or news channels because all they want to do is make you believe the government/media is evil and it seems to be working with you. Also correct me if I'm wrong, but are you saying 9/11 was a "show" meaning an inside job by the Bush government?
And my advice to you is turn of the got damn FOX channel. They will definitely toast your brain faster then you can say cheese ;)

Yes i think 9/11 was a false flag operation. Just like what Operation Northwoods was planned to be.
The only difference back then and in 2001 was JFK and Bush.

One was for the people, and thus murdered for wanting to get out of Vietnam.
The other had the IQ of a rock, and not for the people one bit and was extremely pro-war just like the rest of that crooked family of his.

Let me ask you this, Chris. Do you believe in magic bullets? Honest question so give men an honest answer.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back