• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Skins Gulf Racing 911 RSR 2.0

Modern classic livery for 911 RSR

1. Mahardhika Putra Baliwa

Mahardhika Putra Baliwa

Ratings:
    +865
    Mahardhika Putra Baliwa submitted a new resource:

Gulf Racing 911 RSR - Modern classic livery for 911 RSR

Read more about this resource...

2. M-Bimmer

M-Bimmer
    Premium

Ratings:
    +84
    Just to be clear...is this a 2k skin?

3. Mahardhika Putra Baliwa

Mahardhika Putra Baliwa

Ratings:
    +865
    4K :D
    I'm not quite happy with 2K quality tbh :/

• Like Like x 1
  4. M-Bimmer

M-Bimmer
    Premium

Ratings:
    +84
    Will download and try it anyways.
    Thanks for your feedback, :thumbsup:

5. Mahardhika Putra Baliwa

Mahardhika Putra Baliwa

Ratings:
    +865
  6. Epistolarius

Epistolarius
    Premium

Ratings:
    +377
    Hiya Mahardhika, liking the livery very much. I do have some feedback or a request though, would you mind doing another version with these changes?

- a thinner stripe across the top of the car, so that the strip to front grille ratio looks more like this:
    - incorporate the colour onto the front splitter as well so that the stripes start on the splitter instead bumper, like this:
    http://press.porsche.com/media/gallery2/d/31667-1/No_+86+Gulf+Racing+Porsche+911+RSR+overhead.jpg

- a change to the rear section, so that the black is on top of the orange - blue-black-orange-black (and going straight back from the arches:
    http://gulfracing.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Porsche-1920x4202.jpg
    http://press.porsche.com/media/gall...he+911+RSR+chasing+the+rainbow+at+Le+Mans.jpg

It's okay if it's too much to ask. :p Thanks. Love your work.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mahardhika Putra Baliwa

Mahardhika Putra Baliwa

Ratings:
    +865
    Thanks for feedback, basically this livery mix between Ram Racing AMG GT3 livery and Aston Martin livery so I take big liberty for RSR hahaha

about that GTE AM livery, look alike I will make it on GT3R since they share same body (I guess :D ) and look alike nobody make it on here

• Love Love x 1
  8. Mahardhika Putra Baliwa

Mahardhika Putra Baliwa

Ratings:
    +865
    Thanks for feedback, basically this livery mix between Ram Racing AMG GT3 livery and Aston Martin livery so I take big liberty for RSR hahaha

about that GTE AM livery, look alike I will make it on GT3R since they share same body (I guess :D ) and look alike nobody make it on here

9. Epistolarius

Epistolarius
    Premium

Ratings:
    +377
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Mahardhika Putra Baliwa

Mahardhika Putra Baliwa

Ratings:
    +865
    future note:

I will make Gulf Racing UK livery on here in near future when other project is done (and if I not forget, duh)