1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Guilted into a thread....

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Jon Denton, Aug 8, 2011.

1. :)

I got this:

And so have been guilted into posting something here. Hi guys, how is everyone doing? Good I hope, those of you I know that are still around. I've been way too busy recently but am quietly hoping the final V1.3 of nKPro gives me a chance to come out racing again sometime. My rig has too much dust.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Jon.

2. Haha, I get those too on another forum, vBulletin default it seems.

Yeah, we're all loudly hoping that 1.3 final will fix everything, and make the world a better place.
    Hope you find some racing time.

3. Hello Jon,

This Pirate, even on hollidays, is still around, I hope we can count on you when the final 1.3 version come out.

4. Steffen Lauge Sorensen

Steffen Lauge Sorensen
    Premium Member

Still going strong - I think. Nice to see you Jon :)

5. Hopefully when 1.3 final comes out I'll get back to doing some netkar. Been a while since I did some netkar racing.

6. If V1.3 works well, especially for racing with the KS2, then I will be back yes. But, well, last night I was in the middle of a riot and the economy is on the edge here, so it is possible I might not find time for much simracing in coming months!

We will see.