• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Guilted into a thread....

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Jon Denton, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Jon Denton

Jon Denton

Ratings:
    +22
    :)

I got this:

And so have been guilted into posting something here. Hi guys, how is everyone doing? Good I hope, those of you I know that are still around. I've been way too busy recently but am quietly hoping the final V1.3 of nKPro gives me a chance to come out racing again sometime. My rig has too much dust.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Jon.

2. Senad Subasic

Senad Subasic

Ratings:
    +1,901
    Haha, I get those too on another forum, vBulletin default it seems.

Yeah, we're all loudly hoping that 1.3 final will fix everything, and make the world a better place.
    Hope you find some racing time.

3. Sérgio Marques

Sérgio Marques

Ratings:
    +320
    Hello Jon,

This Pirate, even on hollidays, is still around, I hope we can count on you when the final 1.3 version come out.

4. SteffenLS

SteffenLS
    Premium

Ratings:
    +47
    Still going strong - I think. Nice to see you Jon :)

5. Kamran Choudhry

Kamran Choudhry

Ratings:
    +7
    Hopefully when 1.3 final comes out I'll get back to doing some netkar. Been a while since I did some netkar racing.

6. Jon Denton

Jon Denton

Ratings:
    +22
    If V1.3 works well, especially for racing with the KS2, then I will be back yes. But, well, last night I was in the middle of a riot and the economy is on the edge here, so it is possible I might not find time for much simracing in coming months!

We will see.