• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Guess who drove a Porsche? :P

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ondrej Kapal, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Ondrej Kapal

Ondrej Kapal

Ratings:
    +364
    Yes, it was me! :D

From the description:
    I was given a lap around this polygon made at the airport. I am very young driver and have no experience with such a car at all. It is no surprise I made a wrong start then :) From this angle it also looks very slow. From the inside it was much faster. But that doesn't matter anyway - I enjoyed the whole (short) lap as much as I could. I made up one of my dreams! :)

I am not really sure how fast I was... it felt incredibly in the car. I scared the instructor in the car too. He was yelling at me all the time to slow down, brake earlier. But I wasnt listening :p I was surprised how slow it looks. But how I said in the description, that really doesnt matter! :)

• Like Like x 3
  2. Morten Wernersen

Morten Wernersen

Ratings:
    +2,003
    Lucky bastard :p

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,067
    Nice! I'm sure it you had a lot of fun.:) videos don't do much justice, for the most part makes anything look slow.

Porsche are great cars to drive. I've driven five in my life, a 993 C2, 82 928, 82 930 Turbo, 04 996 Twin Turbo and a Boxter which I didn't like.

But the other four were fantastic the 930 Turbo being my favorite:)

I hope you get the opportunity to drive more Porsche's.

I'm dyin to drive a GT3 RS.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ondrej Kapal

Ondrej Kapal

Ratings:
    +364
    Yes, I had :D I am still wondering how fast I was going. The big REV meter in front of me just astonished me that much that I didnt care about speed.

I hope I will even own a Porsche once in my life. I always dreamed of it and after this. I just made my mind even stronger :D