Guess the Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early screenshots of a pre-alpha version of Project Cars 3? SMS got tired of all the negative feedback/haters they were getting on PC1/2 and decided to start again from scratch. Terrible graphics, but state of the art FFB and physics (which sadly cannot be shown in these screenshots).:D

AMS

84304770.gif

Thank you Paul on games gone by, and I like to express my apologies to the community for my criticisms about recent releases.
4dcaa8965835521e61ecc51bfb9840a2--custom-cars-play-sets.jpg

is the results anywhere from all the previous rounds and competitions , I dont see them anywhere ,
I know I mentioned this before and I believe @Paul Jeffrey was saying there is no time to check the results or something , but would be nice to have some winners or results at some point in time :(

is the results anywhere from all the previous rounds and competitions , I dont see them anywhere ,
I know I mentioned this before and I believe @Paul Jeffrey was saying there is no time to check the results or something , but would be nice to have some winners or results at some point in time :(
The name of the game/track is posted towards the end of each thread after it's been open for a while. If I "like" a post, then I'm saying it's correct.

The name of the game/track is posted towards the end of each thread after it's been open for a while. If I "like" a post, then I'm saying it's correct.
I just looked back on the 1st one on this series , yes you are correct I do see it ,
I was thinking more in terms of doing like all these different rounds ect ect ,
then at the end a new post with actual winners or something but I see what you have done thanks for clearing it up , maybe it should be clear in the OP ,
Like game open 5 days ,
results shown in OP on day 5 the answer ,
maybe a winner bla bla ,
otherwise we looking through all the posts to see what the answer is , like game one the answer is on page 2 out of 3 pages :D

total immersion racing
i loved the idea behind driver rivalry wher the ai would respond to you giving them nudges etc. never worked that well, definitely an idea before its time. great game, played it a lot back in the day. introduced me to sebring and the panoz.

Capcoms attempt at a racing game (which I personally love and still play every so often). Auto Modellista!! *said in cheesy announcer voice*

It was a 10/10 concept, but the driving model, for me, absolutely killed it.

Gorgeous game though - I own a PS2 copy that I still fire up from time to time for nostalgia's sake, but as soon as I hit the track, I am reminded why this is largely a forgotten title.

Holy sweet mother of- it's Auto Modellista.

Now THIS is a game I remember from my childhood. Played it on an emulator recently and found it pretty easy to complete; wish the game's career mode had more substance to it though.

But what other game lets you customize your garage ala The Sims?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%