Guess the Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game1.jpg

Up next in our "Guess the ..." series is Guess the racing game! Pictured is a screenshot of a racing game, all you need to do is tell me which game it is.

How well do you know computer games and racing games? Post below the name of the game you think it is below. If possible, try to get the track or car as well. Once again, there will be 5 of these to guess.

Good Luck!

Game2.jpg

Round 2 of Game Guessing brings us this intriguing image. Do you know what game it is?

How well do you know computer games and racing games? Post below the name of the game you think it is below. If possible, try to get the car or setting as well. Don't expect me to be nice :D

If you missed the previous round, it can be found here.
Round 1

Good Luck!

Game3.jpg

A few more cars, and a more recognisable circuit, but can you tell me what game this is?

I loved playing this game when I was younger, and still do! Am I telling you what it is? Of course not, otherwise it wouldn't be a "Guess the ..." game, rather a "Read what I told you the answer was" game. Anyway, all I require here is the game name. Go for it.

If you missed the previous rounds, they can be found here.
Round 1
Round 2
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/guess-the-game-round-1.142084/
Good Luck

Guess4.jpg

Ooh, some on-screen Graphics! But what is that F1 car doing racing a classic Ferrari? I dunno, but it's not up to me to understand why, I just need you to tell me what game it is.

Once again, I only require the game name here because, well, what else is there to guess. The title tells you what you need to do anyway. If you're actually bothering to read this bit, well done. To show me you care about what I'm writing here, please post a photo of a cat along with your guess. Don't explain why, just do it with no context whatsoever. This could be fun.

If you missed the previous rounds, they can be found here.
Round 1
Round 2
Round 3

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%