1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Guess The Circuit

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Shane Butler, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Its a game I've started in another website aswell. You must post a screenshot of an onboard F1 car or a car from another racing series and another person must guess the circuit from what they can see. I will go first and the person who gets it right has to post another screenshot. It then keeps going on.. please only one guess per post. Here you go :) Its very easy - http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/8716/27730367.jpg

2. Istanbul

3. Nope :)

4. Second guess: Bahrain

The image should be linked, this is the picture in question, not new one: [​IMG]

5. Nope not Bahrain.

6. I give up for the day, good game :ninja:

7. Manuel De Samaniego

Manuel De Samaniego
    3X Race Department Rally Champion

Spain?

8. Is it India?

9. Chris Jenkins

Chris Jenkins
    Driving til the wheels fall off

China

10. Yep its India. Your go..

11. India straight between T4 and T5 i believe

12. :)

13. Here you go:

[​IMG]

14. Indy Road Course

15. Sepang

16. Yep, that's right.

17. [​IMG]

18. Detroit?

19. Correct :)

20. that was too easy Bradley..if I can get it right:) edit: one of my fave onboards ever tho: Piquet pushing that beautifull Honda a liiittle to much over the uneven streets of Detroit..beautifull track and what a car,what a sound!!

I will allow Bradley to go again(if he doesnt mind,of course),since i dont have the capacity to keep this going at the foreseable moment...and appologies too