Guess the Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
vanessa marcil

Hmmmm. Google launched this thing where you can use a picture to search the internet rather then typing something. I tried it with hiroshi's picture and got instant result. Nice technology but it ruins this game lol.

vanessa marcil

Hmmmm. Google launched this thing where you can use a picture to search the internet rather then typing something. I tried it with hiroshi's picture and got instant result. Nice technology but it ruins this game lol.
Great! well' there goes all our games that require picture identity then right? :frown: how new is this? and do a lot of people know about this? I didn't.

Ok the tests didn't work out so well. I first cropped the image but that did not fool google. Even when i cropped it so it just showed her ass(Hiroshi's picture) google still detected it. Then i changed the hue so she looked like a smurf. That didn't fool google either. Even blurring the picture did not work. A powerful tool indeed.

What browser are you using? Works no problem with Firefox.

I finally managed to prevent Google from finding other sources of the images I posted by flipping it horizontally, but there is always a chance it could have been flipped by other users.

I might have a solution for all these types of games if I or someone else can find a suitable online watermark generator. Or some dirt simple tool anyone can use. Text logos won’t do. Color pattern overlays make recognition near impossible for Google.
The more complex, the harder it is to correct the image as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 225 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 153 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%