GUBBKLUBBEN.SE joins STC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Garcia

Premium
Hello guys,

say welcome to the new team joining STC, they are fast, they are from Sweden and they will wear the numberplate N14... they are GUBBKLUBBEN.SE
GK_logga_2009_org.png

WELCOME ONBOARD GUYS!

Find more info on their website... http://www.gubbklubben.nu/

Hello.A big thank you for letting us be part of the STC
It's probably time for a presentation of us in the Gubbklubben.

We are from Sweden and David wrote that we are fast but that is not true, but our hope is that we will be fast drivers.
We are very grateful and happy to participate in the STC.
Our drivers are.

Robin Johansson. He is too young to understand how difficult it is to drive quickly. Robin competed for DMSV2 last year. He is our hero. He is the team manager, race engineer, teamspokesman.

Peter Carlsson Peter is a fast guy from northern Sweden, I think he has snow all year round so therefore he spends a lot of time to become as fast as possible.

Bo Jonasson Bo is a guy who consume more beer a what he does with the gasoline;) A guy who can be fast when he was more experienced. we hope.

Kent Karlen Kent has competed at quite high levels before. but then it was FWD. Now he is learning to rear wheel drive. He is unfortunately often in the sand. But he will be fast when he learned RWD. Kent is also running the most gentlemanly of all I've seen run.

Gugge Hultman Gugge has fairly extensive experience of car racing and has driven a lot of different games. so there we have some experience which we can rely on

Henrik Davidsson Henrik may not have as much time as he would like. Men things can change of course if you bribe the wife bit. But he has a name similar to the half known motorcycle. it is not wrong

Mikael Lindström Micke is our computer geek and really good at computers, but maybe not so fast on the track but we use his knowledge widely.

Göran Johansson That's me there. I'm pretty new to simracing but think it's insanely fun. and starts to build up speed. and looking forward to this league

And our goal is too learn driving not to be on podium

Kent lol....my first ever "team mate" in the Minis championship decades ago LOL.....and for those who doesn't speak our wonderful language...gubbklubben means old mans club.Big welcome guys and hope you enjoy the races :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back