1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GTX5 at Sebring : Album Update

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Vince Klortho, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Very nice:good:. Thanks for keeping us up to date Vince:).

2. Looks fantastic. I love the group 5 cars, especially the 'Monte' as picced in my avatar. :)

3. Eck Simpson

Eck Simpson
    Premium Member

Hey Mr Klortho, how are you?. Hows your wife, your daughter and the grandkid?...

Stunning work as always.

Pleasantries out the way, how do I get to wreck a 512 BBLM?, before anyone else.... lol.

4. We are all doing well - the whole tribe is. Including the three grandkids. ;)

5. Eck Simpson

Eck Simpson
    Premium Member

Three grandkids?. Good lord, we haven't talked for far too long. Good to hear all is well, in the collective households.

6. What the heck happened to that mod? I remember seeing wireframes of it a few years back and thinking "This is going to be one sweet mod". Was it ever officially released? If so ...link please.

7. The first post in this thread states that these cars and the course are works in progress so why has this thread been moved to a "Discussion forum for uploaded rFactor mods: Cars, Tracks, Skins" ? These cars and the course have NOT been uploaded anywhere public.

8. This is not a discussion forum for just uploaded rFactor mods, cars and skins. Everyone knows they have not been uploaded anywhere. This forum is to discuss all rFactor mods.

For example we discuss Enduracers SP1 here at the moment too, and SRPL's shaders.

Calm down please, that sort of tone is unwarranted, VLM or not.