GTX 295 problems

ok, sorry, i just went to the basement to look on it :( but thx for you help guys.

But if i got it right 50A are enough? The be quiet Dark Power Pro 650W has 52A
Yes that PSU would be fine but in all honesty take a look at the Corsairs. You could save some money and buy the unmodular Corsair series, same insides just ones modular and one isn't. Depends how anal you are when it comes to cable managemnt.

Yes, either of those are fine, although i could not see the top one. If i was buying then i would buy the 750w just to futureproof myself with any upgrades etc. The same reason i bought the Tagan 800w as i never use anywhere near it's potential, but i have power to play with if needs be ( if that makes sense)

ok, i will have a look at the corsair. With modular you mean the cable managment?
Yes Modular = detachable cables, so any cables you don't use then they don't take up room in the case. And unmodular as you can guess has all cables built into the PSU's.

Those PSU's you listed are fine :glasses-cool:

Well, I hope it fixes it for you.
Yeah same here and i have no doubt it will. How he has got away with running a overclocked Q9550 and a 295 for so long is amazing. Stephen it will be like having a brand new card, as you will see that card at it's best, although you would appreciate it more with higher resolutions, but thats for another upgrade day...lol

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.3%