GT Sport GtSport - First play -

So I finally managed to get my hands on the full game.

Initial impressions are that this game is visually impressive, well set out and you can see that simplicity was a key factor in the racing structure.

Single player - Arcade, is what it is.
Single player - Campaign, has been on the end of quite a bit of criticism from certain sim racers types for not having an in depth career mode to do whilst they don't go to work etc. I however, have limited time available to enjoy games now around work and family life so the bytesize lesson type mode is a great change of pace and is quite fun to try and master each test whilst taking no skill away from the racing experience.

Multiplayer - I absolutely love the iRacing-like scheduling system, total genius imo. Being able to log on and jump into a race every 10-15 on surprisingly stable hosts for about 20 cars, some minor lag, but I suspect this will phase out as the game matures. The handling model and physics are also a refreshing change from the extreme bulls**t of Pcars2 on PS4 where this was a roll of the dice each race. Yea we don't have puddles yet or day/night ( I think) but am I missing it? nope.... I'm enjoying the racing in general, which I haven't done since the latter stages of Pcars 1 when then finally fixed it.

Overall I think GTSport has been delivered very well, the features work, and the cars are drivable to a great level.

feel free to add me on PS4 or follow me on youtube
PSN : Latosius
Youtube : Latosius 84

My first 2 races:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%