1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

GTS @ Okayama 08 - Sunday August 7th 2011 (reschedule)

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Remco de Wildt, Jul 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EUGT
    Required RACE 07 expansions: Race On & GTR Evo
    Class: GT Sport
    Track: Okayama 08
    Practice: 19:00 GMT
    Qualification: 19:30 GMT
    Warm-up: 19:50 GMT
    Race: 20:00 GMT 2x 25 min.
    Password: click here
    Rules: Click here

Note: Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session. If you don't agree with something that happened during the race, file a race report with the organiser including a video of the incident.

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

[signuplist]285[/signuplist]

2. are you sure you only need race on??

3. hehehe, was a little late yesterday :)

Post is edited.

Thanks!

4. ah dam now i cant race haha will be getting expansion packs one of these days :)

5. Server is up :)

6. Peter Decker

Peter Decker
    PrestoGP Veteran

Remco weren't you supposed to join? I thought so and missed you.

However, good race ppl! I feel almost proud of putting in not only nutral but reverse gear in a corner and dance off backwards :D

7. Good race everyone, proving that you don't need massive numbers for excellent racing.

I got the blue flag bug with Peter at the start of both races and had to give way, but I had good fun racing bar a couple of silly errors and a small problem with my shifter!

8. Peter Decker

Peter Decker
    PrestoGP Veteran

Hm here's just a thought - maybe the blue flag came because of me joining the grid after the lights had been lit? I think I managed to do that in both races

9. Sorry mate, I signed out as I had other plans for yesterday evening

Next time :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.