AC GT's @ 2.5h of Spa - November 8th 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
So whats the deal then (as I haven't done one of these before). Is it a locked passworded server or something? Do we have to state what car we want or is it first come first served etc?

I'm in, can we please have time of day less than 16:30? the sun is too low at 16:30 and u cant see much.

I concur. My eyes hurt from running less than half the race distance at such "time of day".

I don't see why not put another setting that puts less stress on the eyes. Especially for an event that will last 2.5 hours

The angle of the sun and the constant change between shadow and light parts of the track seem to be the culprits.

I think others agree with me and I don't see why it hurts to change such a setting.

Apart from that, great event.

Edit: Another good reason by the way is that the human natural reaction to the sunset is being sleepy and yawning=more accidents :D

Last edited:
btw. so 70 votes for the track. 24 people racing....
maybe in the future, only people who participate in the race should be able to vote.

not hatin', just sayin'...an idea to improve the organisation because the 24 people who are actually racing might have voted for the nordschleife. (personally i dont care)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%