1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GTR2 missing cars

Discussion in 'GTR 2' started by Rui F. Martins, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

Hi there, i've recently bought gtr2 from steam bundles and i've installed it, but some of the cars (Porsches and Ferraris) are missing, they appear as "Gray MTR 198" (they have diferent numbers for the diferent models, the 198 corresponds to a certain model, the other models have diferent numbers after the "Gray MTR") is there anyway to solve this problem without re-instaling the game? or do i have to re-install it?

Thank you :)

2. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

It's because of the licence, I send you a message.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Easy to fix and get all the cars back. ;)

4. Could someone send a pm my way? I'm new to GTR2 and it's fantastic, well except for the blacked out cars :D

5. And my way also!

6. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Honestly fella's do a google search for the fix. It's easy and wont mess up your install. I can't tell you here but it is easy to have Ferrari's and Porsches back.;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yeah its an easy fix, a must in my opinion since they are some of the best cars in the sim, especially the 550.

8. hi anyone send me link for gray cars fix in gtr 2

9. Colin Paxton

Colin Paxton
    Premium Member

Just google 'missing cars in GTR2' and you will get what you need. It's easy!