GTR2 live?

I just turned on the game and notice I can buy the gtr2 pack now. But I dont see anyone else talking about it. Is this a fluke? I dont want to buy it unless I know for sure its legit.

You just proved, I don˙t visit AC often enough to be reilable source of information, even I still enjoy to drive 500 with heel/toe. Me sad, me bad, I will keep my fingers away from keyboard and wait what kind of clutch solution S3S will offer us :unsure:.

:thumbsup:
I don´t know if I proved anything at all :) I just want to have the fun of a h-shifter without having to do some amazing amount of micro and relearn everything from my 16 years of simracing. It´s like if I would start using a joystick instead of a wheel to control the car. But that would been easier since I do flight simming but okay do it with my right hand as a leftie. I recon if you are a hardcore heal and toers and a bit sadistic liking that grind noise etc AC simulation is sublime.

I immediately dumped the game for the store and lo and behold there it was, a us track pack containing the only car i don't own, the caddy. Upon seeing the unbelievably overpriced pack, i went back to my 92 benz and forgot about it. Why not just tell us it is priced at 100,000 vrp but IF YOU ACT NOW this can be yours for only 3200 vrp. WOW, I can SAVE over 95000 vrp. Look, I love r3e but I think you guys overestimated your usa market on this one. I own all content except zolder, for no particular reason,(except it too is overpriced in it's pack) and think 13 us dollars for one new car and 37 liveries or whatever it is is outrageous.
The American Track Pack only contains 4 tracks and no cars. The Cadillac is included in the GTR2 Pack and this one is way cheaper if you already own the other 3 cars.

Apart from that, you can buy the Cadillac on its own of course for 300 vRP: http://game.raceroom.com/store/cars/gtr-2/cadillac/cadillac-cts-vr

I don˙t understand why not, it is the best clutch simulation on simracing market and if you don˙t like it, you can use different setup and stil shift with steering wheel paddles. I am not AC fan, but what is good, good is endeed :).
but their autocluch is terrible .. takes hour to start the car moving .. I havent tried manual cluch for year in AC so no comment on that ..

The American Track Pack only contains 4 tracks and no cars. The Cadillac is included in the GTR2 Pack and this one is way cheaper if you already own the other 3 cars.

Apart from that, you can buy the Cadillac on its own of course for 300 vRP: http://game.raceroom.com/store/cars/gtr-2/cadillac/cadillac-cts-vr

You are correct. My mistake. I have all the tracks in the pack and dove at the gtr2 promo. I have the c6 and the bmw. I wanted the cadillac and would take the other for a little extra but 3200vrp for basicly 2 cars. The store was as slow as I have ever seen it and i gave up looking for it solo just from frustration alone. Thanks for the link, I already got the cadillac, looks like prices are different today anyway so maybe just a glitch last nite. Thanks again for the link to it tho.

The cars are great, its just the price. 1k vrp for me, for me i have the ruf and bmw and a few liveries, really not worth it for two cars and liveries.

The liveries are great but with that pricing I would rather buy one I like and roll with it.

Sure we are only talking about a couple dollar over price but I extrapolate how often one has to purchase new content with this model and how much I have spent on it. For the model to work, and it has for me, this is not good value. Imo

Agreed. Although the price isn't a lot of money in the grand scheme of things, the value for money compared to other packs is relatively poor.

I also think it's about time they stopped charging for liveries, even if that means sticking an extra 50 vRP on the price of a car.

If you don´t want to pay for liveries it can be cheaper buy the cars separately? As for recommending buying nah I would get ADAC masters 2014 if I didn´t have that already. Not that much difference between GTR3 and GTR 2 and you get a lot of tracks and other fun stuff as well.

I have the M3 GT2 so I could participate in GT2 events don´t need any of the other cars :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 337 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 467 39.0%