GTR2 live?

I just turned on the game and notice I can buy the gtr2 pack now. But I dont see anyone else talking about it. Is this a fluke? I dont want to buy it unless I know for sure its legit.

2f0euxs.png

The GTR2 cars received a physics update a couple of weeks ago. The pack adds the Cadillac and some more liveries.

I decided this is the first pack I won't buy (until it goes on sale) as it comes in at around half price for me (589 vRP), which is very poor value when I already own the other three cars plus a whole bunch of liveries. I think they made a mistake with this one.

I don˙t understand why not, it is the best clutch simulation on simracing market and if you don˙t like it, you can use different setup and stil shift with steering wheel paddles. I am not AC fan, but what is good, good is endeed :).

Thx for confirmation, that should then not stop people buying it if they have a few of the cars already then, do you know if that works for the track packs as well, or just the cars, i have the wtcc 2013 exsperience, if i buy the european track pack, would i pay just for the tracks i dont have you know ? cheers

I don˙t understand why not, it is the best clutch simulation on simracing market and if you don˙t like it, you can use different setup and stil shift with steering wheel paddles. I am not AC fan, but what is good, good is endeed :).
It´s horrible. LFS has a good clutch system the AC one is just annoying. Most important they should have auto clutch aids working for H-shifter. Shouldn´t be forced to run sequential with the timing penalties I should be able to run H-shifter without a clutch also.

You just proved, I don˙t visit AC often enough to be reilable source of information, even I still enjoy to drive 500 with heel/toe. Me sad, me bad, I will keep my fingers away from keyboard and wait what kind of clutch solution S3S will offer us :unsure:.

:thumbsup:

Well if it was lets say 1000rvp for the 4 car pack, and you have 3 already, im thinking it should be then just 250rvp, i dont have any of the cars anyway, i just heard about the discount if you have some already and just wanted it confirmed, and Kevin did.

I have been waiting for the cadillac since the teaser here a month or so ago and was blown away last nite when i fired up r3e, got in car and on the track and saw one blow by me. I immediately dumped the game for the store and lo and behold there it was, a us track pack containing the only car i don't own, the caddy. Upon seeing the unbelievably overpriced pack, i went back to my 92 benz and forgot about it. Why not just tell us it is priced at 100,000 vrp but IF YOU ACT NOW this can be yours for only 3200 vrp. WOW, I can SAVE over 95000 vrp. Look, I love r3e but I think you guys overestimated your usa market on this one. I own all content except zolder, for no particular reason,(except it too is overpriced in it's pack) and think 13 us dollars for one new car and 37 liveries or whatever it is is outrageous. I will wait, and my goal is to never let a cadillac beat me so i don't miss not having it until it is priced reasonably. To all who bought it, I will still enjoy your ride when I pass you and I am already getting used to seeing those beautiful headlights in my mirrors. Race on, whoops, maybe a bad choice of words but enjoy regardless.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%