GTR2 Help

Hello!

On GTR2, I want to run a Chrysler Viper Cup.

However, I can't have more than 12 drivers, and I wish to have around 24.

How can I either make each team get two cars or make more teams?

Thanks! :)

hello pitlot8,

do you write about a individual (costum) championship or a raceweekend with only chrysler viper for select.
-i think it is costum championship, if so then it is easy to fix.
go in the gtr2 folder/game data/championships/custom
then here is a long list of championship,
i think you will have 026 viper challenge master cup (but if you drive other, then select other)
-here you see 3 files with this championship,
you must select the GDB-file, open it and simply change nearly on top of the file,
Opponents = 13 to what ever you like, for example 19 .. Opponents = 19 then.
save it and it is done.

to match the grafic picture in this championship that you read 19 opponents too here, you have to go to the 026 viper challenge...... Textdokument (under GDB file)
here you simply change the oppenent number again from 13 to 19 (this is more on top of screen too in middle of screen.
now if you select the championship you read in picture 19 opponents too,
as there are only 14 different skins of viper in GTR2 (so for 13 opponents), you will now with for example 19 oppenents any carskins 2xtimes on the race.

hope you understand this letter, my english is not good and so express things is hard for me often.

servus

hi pilot8,

so you write about a "race weeken" with only chrysler viper you can not select more then 13 oppenents.
so i hope now i understand correct, if so,
then you need nothing to do, only after 13 oppenents, the colour of the oppenent number become RED, but this do not matter, you can select more of course, but again, then you have any double skins in your race as only 14 different skins are for crysler viper.
hope this was it now correct.

servus

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back