GTR2 events

Are there no gtr2 events scheduled for this week guys? I had to miss last weeks one due to the RDSTL race and was hoping to catch some gtr2 action this week instead

i know that gtr2 racing online isn't populer anymore. i myself always had my focus on gtl which produces the best racing in my view. saying that i reinstalled gtr2 and reinstaled the champ car mod which you can find here: http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=9810. i had it installed in the past but didn't have the time to play it.
i have to say that this champ mod is just briliient and since i intalled it 2 days ago i forgot all about the other games. the physics and the sound are out standing.
i downloaded the longbecach circut which you can dowload from here: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1696
my advice: try this mod at this track,trust me it will bring lots of smiles and "driving" plesure.
now to the point: i would love to have an event at this circut. i will join this event for sure and my friend will join too. so what do you think? please try this mod and tell me if you want a race event here?

I looked to my "box of suprises" and grabbed GTR2. I don't how does GTR behave under Windows 7, anyone made such experience?

If not I will try it and post my results, how it work or didn't work, finally it's from Simbin and not like GTL from 10tacle.

Regarding race in Champ cars, I don't especially like modern OW but I will try this mod. I'll keep you updated!

Found some help at NoGrip <read it>

They are both from Simbin. 10Tacle was the publisher. I'll be interested to know how you get on with it though. Im sure there must be others around using gt2 on windows 7. Shouldn't be any huge problems.

Hi Neil, don't know if it's allowed from my side, but you could maybe post Spad's running SGT500 league here? Although I'm not sure whether one has to be at least 30y of age still.
I did this some time back and it got deleted without explanation so i guess it was not ok.
P.S you drove a good race there last night m8 you had an extra 50kg on me and i could see you pulling away lap after lap, nice 2nd place.

What events would you like to have for gtr2

hi all just tyring to see what kind of events you would like to take part in.

one i have thought of is mybe every 3 to 4 weeks running an lmas event.

let me know what you all think.

so thats 1 for champ car

There's a FIA GT 1997 mod floating around somewhere...I think the link is on VirtualR...but yeah, the mod is fantastic, would be really cool to have race with it! Also the Toyota Atlantics, very nice, fun cars!

Tracks wise, Laguna Seca, Watkins Glen, Spa, anything like that.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 93 13.7%