1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

GTR-X cars physics

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Serj, May 30, 2015.

1. So many updates, new cars,tracks etc, but when we can obtain rebuilded physics and new liveries for GTR-X cars?

2. James Nance

James Nance
    I like Race cars? Premium Member

There going to be reclassed eventually, so no more GTR-X.

3. They will remove this cars from game at all??

4. James Nance

James Nance

No....reclassed meaning moved into another class of cars and remain ingame

• Like Like x 1
  5. And when it happens?

6. James Nance

James Nance

No idea, as you can see they work on each class of cars at a time, so they will get there eventually.

7. for the last time they added more and more new cars and tracks, instead of reworking already existing, the process is too slow.

8. James Nance

James Nance

Process is too slow? What other developer churns out cars like they do? iRacing takes months for one car, AC have had one car pack, GSCE a handful of cars, Rfactor maybe updated a car or two...Id say there pace is quite good, on top of adding new tracks. Besides there are other priorities at the moment. Maybe if you've noticed each class is being improved or redone. they are not a large developer like Project cars, things take time. Today there big patch update comes out, around 10 gb's worth. They also have licenses to uphold, GT Masters, WTCC, DTM, they have to take care of those as well.

9. James, Im partially aagree with You.But I mean, that instead of creating new cars for group5 ADAC14 and may be DTM 15, thet will better pay attention to physics reworking of GT1, GTR-3 and GTR-x, of course I like Radicals and Cougar, but they looks like good for now. Big thanks for reworked Aquila also!!!!

10. James Nance

James Nance

In that case, I agree lol. Just have to be patient and let things reveal themselves.

11. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

yeah would be nice to fix all the other cars before adding more..

but since i dont like the ffb, not sure i even care anymore about this title.

12. James Nance

James Nance

Yes, I think we got the point now. Id suggest moving on...

• Agree Agree x 2