1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gtr tyre wear sexy sexy sexy

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Andrew Evans, Oct 23, 2008.

1. man...

i can't believe more people haven't banged on about this yet... was doing some testing of limerock for the minis last night.... when checking the pits, i noticed on the pit menu, tyre wear read outs for each of the tyres... SO GOOD!

i know it's in the patch notes, but didn't really sink in until i saw it on the screen...

2. Tyre wear warning goes off at 53% ;)
  3. not had the chance to do many laps there yet but i will :dance:
    I take it seeing the tyre wear is a new thing for you then?
    Was glad to see simbin had included it as i have been relying on 3rd part apps like race07-pd or real time telemetry to feed me this info up until now.
  4. jarp... no 2nd monitor... but i got a widget in the post :D
  5. New thing for me too, very useful addition. Warren will be pleased too - he was banging on about this the other day :)
  6. ok but even with one monitor these apps can be useful for making a quick setup, granted you have to pause and minimise the game to see what is going on or if you have an old laptop then race07-pd (and soon hopefully RTT will be and to do this also) can also be used via the network connection
  7. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Thanks for the heads up. This is just what I was looking for last week. :yo:
  8. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium Member

RTT is great, loads of info modt of which I'm to useless to do anything with :pound: but I'll get there and when I do.......I won't be last any more!