1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

GTR Evolution, STCC 2, GT Power Expansion Giveaway

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Dave Stephenson, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

To celebrate the release of Simbin's GT Power expansion pack for Race 07, we're giving you the chance to win a 3 title combo including GTR Evolution, STCC - The Game 2, and GT Power Expansion.

The GT Power Pack is designed for those gamers who can’t get enough horsepower under their right foot and is priced at a very reasonable €4.99 on Steam.

Three high profile exotic GT sportscars are ready to hammer around new tracks from both sides of the old iron curtain. Also two completely new and exciting race tracks will make their debut in the “GT Power Pack”: “Mid-Ohio” and “Chayka”. “Mid Ohio” is often named as “the best road course” in the USA whereas “Chayka” is the first track out of the former Soviet Union to make it to a SimBin title.

Key features:
    • Three of the coolest super cars currently prowling racetracks around the world;

• Pagani Zonda R
    • BMW M3 GT2
    • Matech GT 1
    • Two new and exiting real race tracks tracks, both recreated in minute details, providing the scene for spectacular racing action:

• Mid-Ohio
    • Chayka
    View attachment 36845 View attachment 36844 View attachment 36843

All you have to do for your chance to win our 3 game combo is tell us which of the new cars you look forward to driving first in the comments section below.

Competition closes at 23:00GMT on Friday 22nd April 2011.

To discuss these expansions, share setups, or find an online race visit our Race Series Forums.

2. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

To celebrate the release of Simbin's GT Power expansion pack for Race 07, we're giving you the chance to win a 3 title combo including GTR Evolution, STCC - The Game 2, and GT Power Expansion.

The GT Power Pack is designed for those gamers who can’t get enough horsepower under their right foot and is priced at a very reasonable €4.99 on Steam.

Three high profile exotic GT sportscars are ready to hammer around new tracks from both sides of the old iron curtain. Also two completely new and exciting race tracks will make their debut in the “GT Power Pack”: “Mid-Ohio” and “Chayka”. “Mid Ohio” is often named as “the best road course” in the USA whereas “Chayka” is the first track out of the former Soviet Union to make it to a SimBin title.

Key features:
    • Three of the coolest super cars currently prowling racetracks around the world;

• Pagani Zonda R
    • BMW M3 GT2
    • Matech GT 1
    • Two new and exiting real race tracks tracks, both recreated in minute details, providing the scene for spectacular racing action:

• Mid-Ohio
    • Chayka
    power3.jpg power2.jpg power1.jpg

All you have to do for your chance to win our 3 game combo is tell us which of the new cars you look forward to driving first in the comments section below.

Competition closes at 23:00GMT on Friday 22nd April 2011.

To discuss these expansions, share setups, or find an online race visit our Race Series Forums.

3. has to be the matech gt 1 for me :cool:

4. has to be the matech gt 1 for me :cool:

5. I am looking forward to drive the Matech GT1.

6. I am looking forward to drive the Matech GT1.

7. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

The M3 E96 GT or what they called. A true bimmer, and a very nice looking car! Bring it on! :cool: BTW, the game is mine :D

8. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

The M3 E96 GT or what they called. A true bimmer, and a very nice looking car! Bring it on! :cool: BTW, the game is mine :D

9. Gotta be the BMW. The Matech and Pagani are amazing cars, but I'm looking forward to that M3 the most. :D

10. Gotta be the BMW. The Matech and Pagani are amazing cars, but I'm looking forward to that M3 the most. :D

11. The Zonda R. The car just oozes quality :D

12. The Zonda R. The car just oozes quality :D

13. Surely looking forward to drive the Matech GT1, saw it in the last round of the FIA GT1 Championship last year in Argentina... Portrero de los Funes circuit, the hills, the lake, the car, the sound... SPECTACULAR COMBINATION!!! Really can't wait! :cool:

14. Surely looking forward to drive the Matech GT1, saw it in the last round of the FIA GT1 Championship last year in Argentina... Portrero de los Funes circuit, the hills, the lake, the car, the sound... SPECTACULAR COMBINATION!!! Really can't wait! :cool:

15. Am really looking forward to taking the BMW M3 GT2 for a spin.

16. Am really looking forward to taking the BMW M3 GT2 for a spin.

17. BMW M3 GT2 for me.

18. BMW M3 GT2 for me.

19. The Pagani:tongue:

20. The Pagani:tongue: