1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

GTR Evolution - Saleen & Spyker bugs

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by James Yates, Aug 23, 2008.

1. 1: Looking left and right in the Saleen on bonnet cam = the car gets cut off
    2: Headlight lenses left behind after the front of the car comes off - so they float magically.
    3: If you knock the front off and look left and right on the bonnet cam you get weird glitched wheels and no brake discs.
    4: Crash helmet of the driver in the Spyker seems to bulge out the top of the car meaning if you were to roll it his head would hit the ground.

Attached Files:

2. Man the graphics look great there. :)

Bill

3. Thank you for reporting.

4. Also when your inside the car the hands dont move at all.

I would post a picture but it won't let me

5. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

If it is a jpeg picture you can attach them to your post (click edit -> manage attachments)

6. They do move... works fine for me

7. I get a black picture when i screen print

8. Even if you press F12?

9. That's a weird problem because ive never had that on any car

10. There is also a Bug with the hand movement when the driver changes gear in the Sallen if the seat is forward the hand doesn't move but if they seat is back the hand does move to change gear is this a bug?

11. It sounds weird, should not be like that i think. Try to reproduce it, also in other car. ;)

12. I have tried this in other cars but it doesnt do this it, seems its only the saleen

13. It is a bug. I posted a thread about this.
    You're not the only one my firend.

It affect the Saleen SR7 and the Seat Cupra GT.

14. Interesant...

15. Another bug is that when you drive with Hood view, and look left or right, the tires stick out on the sides as if it they were placed outside of the chassi...perhaps that didn't make sense but I'm sure I'm not the only one having this issue..right?
    It only seems to happen on the GT cars though...

16. Also to add, the headlights were magically floating in a Koiengsegg CCX Production, and in a Dodge Viper SRT-10 Production, The driver's head was coming out of the roof too.

17. Happens on most cars, my other threads about it should be somewhere in this forum.

18. Well since we're discussing glitches I'll add my own...

In cockpit view in the Audi R8 GT with an FOV of 80 the driver's hands disappear and reappear as the view moves around when driving. Gets worse as you move the seat forward.

I think the street version has the same problem.

19. Oh, and in the Mosler... Turning right = hands doesn't move (realseat position = off").