GTR Evolution - Runtime Error

Only happens on the Nurburgring - but not the GP. Will only do it if there are more than about 15 cars in a race, weather they are AI or real and usually happens if i go from the race monitor back to the main screen.

Yeh, I have currently tried nearly everything, including switching vista to basic mode. All with no success. It's really annoying as my gpu is more than capable with this game as the textures aren't exactly amazingly high resolution.

• Marko Hartikainen

I'm not saying this problem doesn't exist, it does and needs to be looked at, however it needs to be reproduced on the PC's the game is being developed to be able to fix.

Oliver, i completely understand your frustration, however may i advise you to think twice what you write down, before you jump maybe to early conclusions....

Yep, your right. I just hope a fix gets released soon.

I am running at 1680x1050. Tried changing the resolution with no success.
Tried altering and disabling the page file, no success
Tried the modified .dll files, no success

Friend got the game today, same issue.

Pc:

Q6600 @ 2.4ghz
OCZ 4x1gb pc8500
GTX 280
Evga 780i
OCZ 700w
Vista 64bit

Seems, to be quite a few people over at RSC with the same issue.

Attachments

• runtime error.JPG
    runtime error.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 306
  • Jacek Kozlowski

I had this problem three times,it dosent happend all the time but its anoying-what if that time i will be runing a league race....

Vista64,quad9300,8800gts 512,4gigs-800RAM

I had runtime errors and changed a couple settings with the firewall as well as installing regcure and i had no more troubles.

I have problems with the server not showing me in the race after Qualification only in th fbmw cars.

I get disconnected from the server at the end of a race.

any ideas on a fix for this problem?

i was just practicing at nordy and can do 2.5 laps then get this runtime error :damnit:

i never had this with my old pc and i ran windows 7 64 bit on that one to.

see my sig for pc specs.

thanks

Without debug we are kind of lost, will just shoot in all usual directions:

• Confliction with TSR or other running program (including drivers/DX version)
  • Software issue (Many don't have this problem... but maybe)
  • Computer Virus/Trojan/Malware
  • Memory issue (I doubt...)

thanks for your suggestions Joao, but unless its a simple case of delete this or install that then i`m not going to bother with this game no more.
the pc its installed on is brand new and has only been used a few times, and i`m not hunting for fixes like i did with my other pc, either its a simple fix or i hit the delete button and say good bye to Race/Evo :bye:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 314 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 212 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.4%