1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

GTR Evolution Replays

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Tim Ling, Sep 23, 2008.

1. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium Member

Where can I find the replays of the fastest lines for use in the time trials? Currently I'm pretty pants at finding the fastest line round the track, so I could do with some help

2. Try using the online time attacks from with in the game, just look for the button that says online files in the main time attack menu, then make sure in the options you select the racing line to be turned on. You can show both your racing line and the driver's of the downloaded time attack file. I have found it helpful in judging the braking distances for some of the corners as it also show's where the braking points are :) hope this helps

3. Some of those downloaded replays aren't terribly good though; at least, not the ones I've seen.

4. Tim Ling

Tim Ling

bet most of them are better than mine :D

5. if it's faster than you, you can learn something from it.... :thumb:

6. Thanks, didn't know about this feature. Hopefully this will make up for my pitiful over judgement of braking distances in most cases...

7. Tim Ling

Tim Ling

well, that worked! I just managed to knock 5 seconds off my time round Zandvoort :D

Now, if I can only make that consistent :p