GTR Evolution - Online Setups

it may just have been me,but i tried the online set-ups button,selected what car,it gave a few set-ups then they all disappeared before i could click any

please tell me it's not me doing something wrong

Can't connect online setups

Hi guys,

I use online setups as a base for tuning it my way.
But i found out yesterday that i can't access them anymore.
It stays on connecting.
Are there any solutions for this?
What is the problem?
please help me out.

tnx guys.
Yuri

If the setup server is down there is no workaround i think. In the mean time you can try these setups here:
http://forum.racedepartment.com/gtr-evolution-setups/

Most of them are a lot better then the usual online crap, where everyone that tweaks one setting think he should upload his version :)

It would be a major improvement for online racing if somebody finally comes up with a good sharing feature in a race game. Share quality, dump the useless stuff

I know this is a really old thread but I had the same issue since installing GTR Evo in July. Last night I figured out that UAC in Windows 7 (UAC is also on by default in Vista) was the problem. If I start Steam using the "Run as administrator" (right-click on the Steam icon in All Programs - Steam) then start GTR Evo from Steam I can always get right to the online setups without any problem. Another option would probably be to disable UAC completely but it is a security feature designed to keep unauthorized programs from running without your knowledge so I would not recommend that unless you are a savvy user. While online setups may generally be no good, sometimes when racing online it is a quick and easy way to share setups with other drivers.

Hope this post finds it's way to someone it can help.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back