• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

GTR Evolution - Online Setups

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Dave Gardner, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Dave Gardner

Dave Gardner

Ratings:
    +0
    it may just have been me,but i tried the online set-ups button,selected what car,it gave a few set-ups then they all disappeared before i could click any

please tell me it's not me doing something wrong

2. Neil Farren

Neil Farren
    Premium

Ratings:
    +28
    I haven't been able to get any online setups to show up so far. So would be interested to know how other people are getting on as well. I noticed in another thread that a change to a .ini file allows more servers to show up in the available server window. Could this be related?

3. Mannfred Breit

Mannfred Breit

Ratings:
    +0
    I didn´t have found any Online Setups...:(
    Anyone have upload one?
    Greets Mannee

4. Jarrod Crossley

Jarrod Crossley

Ratings:
    +3
    Ive uploaded a few but the following hour found it near impossable to connect to the setup server.

5. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn

Ratings:
    +235
    Yesterday evening I have uploaded my Gumpert setup for the Nurburgring GP track.

6. Michael Herrmann

Michael Herrmann

Ratings:
    +1
    i have uploaded my nordy set up for the EWTCC Chevy should be found at the tourist layout

7. Mannfred Breit

Mannfred Breit

Ratings:
    +0
    hmmm... i try to dl it...:D
    Greets Mannee

8. Jarrod Crossley

Jarrod Crossley

Ratings:
    +3
    It seems to take an age to connect. Just sits there at the moe sayin "Connecting ...."

9. Niels Pedersen

Niels Pedersen

Ratings:
    +2
    Where is that button? i can't find it..

10. James Yates

James Yates

Ratings:
    +5
    Same here Jarrod - i gave up waiting for it :p

11. Marc Kollinger

Marc Kollinger

Ratings:
    +0
    had no probs yesterday downloading two setups for the M3 GTR. But both seemed to be tests only - crappy ;)

12. Jarrod Crossley

Jarrod Crossley

Ratings:
    +3
    Yes same here first day and about half second day uploading downloading was easy. But today I just sit there saying "Connecting ..."

13. Craig Stevenson

Craig Stevenson
    Premium

Ratings:
    +144
    I've just been trying this and all I get is the "connecting" message, doesn't seem to be doing anything but at least I know from post above that it does or did work.

14. Gaz

Gaz
    PSN: GazCBG Premium

Ratings:
    +129
    Mine seems to sit there saying connecting

15. Günthar Rowe

Günthar Rowe

Ratings:
    +29
    +1

16. Jose Ferreira

Jose Ferreira

Ratings:
    +15
    Thanks for everything

Oh???, you guys mean the connection is real thing?, I was just thinking that was a kind of error:rolleyes: so when I saw the connection left right away,oh actually is a real thing:pound:

Here I will like thanks for Bram again and many of the staff of RD too, coz every time I have a problem Bram and the others will try his best to help me out, thanks again Bram and to all staff of RaceDepartment:thumb:

17. Gergo Gregasz dr

Gergo Gregasz dr

Ratings:
    +0
    Online setup are not the beste setup...

18. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +999
    but they can make a good starting point if you find a best fit for yourself.

19. RainhamIron

RainhamIron
    Premium

Ratings:
    +95
    Hi all, it seems that there are a few other folks with the same issue here. Did anyone find a cure?

Online setups can be a useful starting point, especially with such a bewildering array of car/track combos to learn and very little spare time to do so. Problem is I haven't been able to access any for a couple of weeks - same issue as above, just hangs at the 'connecting' screen...

Any help would be much appreciated! :fingers-crossed:

20. Stefan Werner

Stefan Werner

Ratings:
    +23
    Just tried it after reading this thread and I have no issues at all connecting to the server.

I have shared and received setups from other RD members during club events this way and like the feature for exactly that reason. I do agree though that most of the setups found in the online files sections are pretty much useless.