1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GTR Evolution - Online Setups

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Dave Gardner, Sep 3, 2008.

1. it may just have been me,but i tried the online set-ups button,selected what car,it gave a few set-ups then they all disappeared before i could click any

please tell me it's not me doing something wrong

2. I haven't been able to get any online setups to show up so far. So would be interested to know how other people are getting on as well. I noticed in another thread that a change to a .ini file allows more servers to show up in the available server window. Could this be related?

3. I didn´t have found any Online Setups...:(
    Anyone have upload one?
    Greets Mannee

4. Ive uploaded a few but the following hour found it near impossable to connect to the setup server.

5. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

Yesterday evening I have uploaded my Gumpert setup for the Nurburgring GP track.

6. i have uploaded my nordy set up for the EWTCC Chevy should be found at the tourist layout

7. hmmm... i try to dl it...:D
    Greets Mannee

8. It seems to take an age to connect. Just sits there at the moe sayin "Connecting ...."

9. Where is that button? i can't find it..

10. Same here Jarrod - i gave up waiting for it :p

11. had no probs yesterday downloading two setups for the M3 GTR. But both seemed to be tests only - crappy ;)

12. Yes same here first day and about half second day uploading downloading was easy. But today I just sit there saying "Connecting ..."

13. I've just been trying this and all I get is the "connecting" message, doesn't seem to be doing anything but at least I know from post above that it does or did work.

14. Gaz

Gaz
    Xbox: Crazy Gazza Premium Member

Mine seems to sit there saying connecting

15. +1

16. Thanks for everything

Oh???, you guys mean the connection is real thing?, I was just thinking that was a kind of error:rolleyes: so when I saw the connection left right away,oh actually is a real thing:pound:

Here I will like thanks for Bram again and many of the staff of RD too, coz every time I have a problem Bram and the others will try his best to help me out, thanks again Bram and to all staff of RaceDepartment:thumb:

17. Online setup are not the beste setup...

18. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

but they can make a good starting point if you find a best fit for yourself.

19. Hi all, it seems that there are a few other folks with the same issue here. Did anyone find a cure?

Online setups can be a useful starting point, especially with such a bewildering array of car/track combos to learn and very little spare time to do so. Problem is I haven't been able to access any for a couple of weeks - same issue as above, just hangs at the 'connecting' screen...

Any help would be much appreciated! :fingers-crossed:

20. Just tried it after reading this thread and I have no issues at all connecting to the server.

I have shared and received setups from other RD members during club events this way and like the feature for exactly that reason. I do agree though that most of the setups found in the online files sections are pretty much useless.