• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

GTR Evolution - Koenigsegg bug on Brno

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Sebastien Bortoli, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Sebastien Bortoli

Sebastien Bortoli

Ratings:
    +1
    this evening i've try the koenigsegg on brno ,and when i enter the track i was driving an invisible car,no cockpit ,so i try the external view,nothing,the car was really invisible,so i try it on another track and...no problems....i don't retry after if someone can test if he have the same bug...

cheers.

2. Andrew Dawes

Andrew Dawes

Ratings:
    +0
    I had a completey invisible BMW Z4 of the nordscheilf and also no sound ... however i suspect this was caused by a virtual memory overload after an online event....if you didn't have the same i suspect you may need to provide more info to the guys (like which version of BRNO and which konig and which event) to get this reproduced because a quick check i couldn't replicate your issue.

3. Sebastien Bortoli

Sebastien Bortoli

Ratings:
    +1
    it was on BRno 07 with gtpro koenig on training offline (private training i was alone) haven't playing online before just start the game and practise