• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

GTR Evolution Formula 1200/Vee MOD

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Mods' started by kartracer76, Oct 21, 2008.

1. kartracer76

kartracer76

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello everyone.

I am looking for someone to build a mod for GTR Evolution. The perticular mod that I have in mind was a Formula 1200/Vee mod. I can provide you with telemetry and chassis specs as well as suspension and engine specs. The type of telemetry that I can provide you with is that of the MyChron 3 GOLD version. I can provide you with pictures and as much info as you will need. I hope that someone will be interested in making this mod.

Cheers, Zac Mahoney:yo:

2. Nigel Roberts

Nigel Roberts

Ratings:
    +0
    Just break the wings off the FBMW and add about 500kgs to the car and voila :peace:

3. kartracer76

kartracer76

Ratings:
    +0
    Lol that sounds ok but what I am looking for is a real F1200 mod. These cars have very unique handling and an FBMW with no wings and weight would not work very well. Thank you. I am looking fro someone to build this mod for me. I will supply any information needed.

4. Pascal Malenfant Tremblay

Pascal Malenfant Tremblay

Ratings:
    +5
    i know how the physics engine work under rFactor and how to edit it, its supposed that Simbin use almost the same model. Send me a PM for more info if you are insterested. I can't model in 3D or do the User Interface, but i can make the car's physics if you want:yo: :)

5. Pascal Malenfant Tremblay

Pascal Malenfant Tremblay

Ratings:
    +5
    still no news???