1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GTR Evolution for Macs?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Danny Asbury, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Danny Asbury

Danny Asbury
    Premium Member

Hey, quick question, does anyone know if there is a way to get GTR-E on a Mac?
  2. I wish...
  3. Hi, If you have an Intel mac, you could dual boot windows, then its just another pc.
  4. As long as its not an intergrated graphics card.
  5. It won't run on Mac OS X, leapord or Tiger, tried it, same with most games :(

Of course you could dual boot windows as said though.
  6. Danny Asbury

Danny Asbury
    Premium Member

Damnit, that does suck. I'll look into the dual booting thing, but it sounds rather complicated, and it sounds like you need an actual PC to do it, which I don't have; just a few Macs.
  7. Danny Asbury

Danny Asbury
    Premium Member

8. I run it on a MacBook Pro booted into WinXP just fine. 2.4GHz Duo 4 gb mem
  9. I run both Evo and Grand Prix Legends without any problems on a Windows XP Boot Camp partition on my 3.06GHz iMac. It won't match a dedicated gaming PC, but it's very stable, with decent frame rates (60-100fps at 1680x1050 with most of the graphics options switched on).

I also tried it using a Parallels virtual Windows desktop, but that was less successful.