• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

GTR Evolution for Macs?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Danny Asbury, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Danny Asbury

Danny Asbury

Ratings:
    +424
    Hey, quick question, does anyone know if there is a way to get GTR-E on a Mac?

2. Günthar Rowe

Günthar Rowe

Ratings:
    +30
    I wish...

3. Mike Simian

Mike Simian

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi, If you have an Intel mac, you could dual boot windows, then its just another pc.

4. Dan Coldrick

Dan Coldrick

Ratings:
    +17
    As long as its not an intergrated graphics card.

5. Damian Henderson

Damian Henderson

Ratings:
    +28
    It won't run on Mac OS X, leapord or Tiger, tried it, same with most games :(

Of course you could dual boot windows as said though.

6. Danny Asbury

Danny Asbury

Ratings:
    +424
    Damnit, that does suck. I'll look into the dual booting thing, but it sounds rather complicated, and it sounds like you need an actual PC to do it, which I don't have; just a few Macs.

7. Danny Asbury

Danny Asbury

Ratings:
    +424
  8. Bob Luneski

Bob Luneski

Ratings:
    +845
    I run it on a MacBook Pro booted into WinXP just fine. 2.4GHz Duo 4 gb mem

9. Matt White

Matt White

Ratings:
    +0
    I run both Evo and Grand Prix Legends without any problems on a Windows XP Boot Camp partition on my 3.06GHz iMac. It won't match a dedicated gaming PC, but it's very stable, with decent frame rates (60-100fps at 1680x1050 with most of the graphics options switched on).

I also tried it using a Parallels virtual Windows desktop, but that was less successful.