1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GTR Evolution - AI Retire on Final Lap

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Ross Balfour, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Its happened to me 3 times now on different tracks nad I am getting fed up with it. The AI always just drive in the pits and retire 1 lap before the end of the Race. Here is a video of what I mean. Problem

Hope Simbin fix this quickly
  2. Well least your guaranteed a win !!!
  3. Just to confirm i had this happen earlier - only seems to happen on timed races though.
  4. idea: do you think it could be the length of the race is close to the max fuel they carry before pitting? maybe is worth reducing the race by 1 lap or making a much longer race where u need to pit aswell for fuel, see if that makes a difference.
  5. Unfortunately, I have had to endure very similar problems. Take last night for example, a 35 lap race of the nurburgring ended in tears when I was battleing for 3rd with an aston martin when suddenly on the last lap I saw cars everywhere on the track, seeminly out of fuel, every car retired except me as I trailed along the finish line with a spluttering car. Are only hopes are for simbin to come up with an idea to fix this.
  6. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

Yes James it does. I had no fuel they just had "DNF" beside their name at the end.
    Any fixing?
  7. Just a thought but does your fuel load affect how much the AI's start with?
  8. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

I tried the fuel setting off in that video. It made no difference to the result.
  9. I hope they fix this very quick, the AI races are useless.

I can't believe they released this game in this state????

Where's the beta testing?