• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

GTR Evolution - AI Retire on Final Lap

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Ross Balfour, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Ratings:
    +196
    Its happened to me 3 times now on different tracks nad I am getting fed up with it. The AI always just drive in the pits and retire 1 lap before the end of the Race. Here is a video of what I mean. Problem

Hope Simbin fix this quickly

2. Jarrod Crossley

Jarrod Crossley

Ratings:
    +3
    Well least your guaranteed a win !!!

3. James Yates

James Yates

Ratings:
    +5
    Just to confirm i had this happen earlier - only seems to happen on timed races though.

4. Gareth Hughes

Gareth Hughes

Ratings:
    +2
    idea: do you think it could be the length of the race is close to the max fuel they carry before pitting? maybe is worth reducing the race by 1 lap or making a much longer race where u need to pit aswell for fuel, see if that makes a difference.

5. Francis Barker

Francis Barker

Ratings:
    +0
    Unfortunately, I have had to endure very similar problems. Take last night for example, a 35 lap race of the nurburgring ended in tears when I was battleing for 3rd with an aston martin when suddenly on the last lap I saw cars everywhere on the track, seeminly out of fuel, every car retired except me as I trailed along the finish line with a spluttering car. Are only hopes are for simbin to come up with an idea to fix this.

6. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

Ratings:
    +196
    Yes James it does. I had no fuel they just had "DNF" beside their name at the end.
    Any fixing?

7. James Yates

James Yates

Ratings:
    +5
    Just a thought but does your fuel load affect how much the AI's start with?

8. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

Ratings:
    +196
    I tried the fuel setting off in that video. It made no difference to the result.

9. Busterking

Busterking

Ratings:
    +0
    I hope they fix this very quick, the AI races are useless.

I can't believe they released this game in this state????

Where's the beta testing?