GTR Evo - Worth buying after Race 07?

Jimi Hughes

RDMCC S6 Champion
Hi,

I bought Race 07 and Race on bundle a few months ago, and am now considering weather or not to buy the GTR Evo upgrade. I cant decide if its worth it, can anyone tell me if the GT classes (which i believe is the only thing i will actually get on top of all the other classes I already have from Race on/07/STCC) are popular in online games and are the AI drivers in offline mode any good?

Tryin to decide if its worth pay £13 for only a few extra cars when i only payed £20 for the whole bundle before!!

I do miss the GT classes from Race Pro (xbox 360) so it would be good to get, but only really worth it if the GT classes are popular online and if there are many organised race department races in the GTR Evo cars.

Any help in my desicion making would be much appriciated.

Ta,

Jimi

If anything it was Race On which I thought was a waste of time, at least for me. I think GTR Evo is well worth £13 though, if you don't manage to win one from RD. As well as all the included cars and a few more brilliant tracks, there are a bunch of quality mods that require GTRE in order to work at all. Probably some more on the way too. You'd be getting a fair bit more than the stock content for you money.

I can't comment about the online because I haven't been able to try it as yet. That will hopefully change sometime next week though. (At last!)

There are GT events in the american racing club + we use the Nurburgring sometimes, + there are usually public servers using the Nurburgring + if I go online now I see a server running with the Audi R8:)
Yes, don't forget, it's not just GT, there are 4 production cars and the WTCC Extreme class as well.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back