1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

GTR EVO and LEMANs

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by commendatore, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Hi guys, 1st thread here.

I´ve downloaded the Lemans Track executable file but I can´t install it.
    I mean, it installs after specifying the folder but it doesn´t appear on the game???

I have GTR-EVO wich comes with race07 also...

Can anyone give me a hint on how to do it right?

Thanks

I got it!
    :D

Thanks anyway and please erase this post.

2. Sometimes it just doesn't work. Try installing it again.

And are you using any .zip file manager or just a straight .exe download?

3. le mans install

How do I install the Le mans race track in steam. I've downloaded the file and unpacked it but it gives me nothing. What am I doing wrong. Help please.

4. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

When you run the installer i guess you need to point it to the /steamaps/race 07 folder and it will install in the gamedata/locations automatically then.

5. What Bram said ... you should have a "lemans" folder under something like the following location:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\[your steam user name]\race 07\GameData\Locations

If you are asked by the exe for the location of your game directory, then you need to point it to something like:
    C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\[your steam user name]\race 07\

(obviously if your game is installed on a different drive, then change the C:\ to a D:\ or on whichever your game is installed)

BTW: Welcome mate :thumb: