1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by commendatore, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Hi guys, 1st thread here.

I´ve downloaded the Lemans Track executable file but I can´t install it.
    I mean, it installs after specifying the folder but it doesn´t appear on the game???

I have GTR-EVO wich comes with race07 also...

Can anyone give me a hint on how to do it right?

I got it!

Thanks anyway and please erase this post.
  2. Sometimes it just doesn't work. Try installing it again.

And are you using any .zip file manager or just a straight .exe download?
  3. le mans install

How do I install the Le mans race track in steam. I've downloaded the file and unpacked it but it gives me nothing. What am I doing wrong. Help please.
  4. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

When you run the installer i guess you need to point it to the /steamaps/race 07 folder and it will install in the gamedata/locations automatically then.
  5. What Bram said ... you should have a "lemans" folder under something like the following location:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\[your steam user name]\race 07\GameData\Locations

If you are asked by the exe for the location of your game directory, then you need to point it to something like:
    C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\[your steam user name]\race 07\

(obviously if your game is installed on a different drive, then change the C:\ to a D:\ or on whichever your game is installed)

BTW: Welcome mate :thumb: