Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ross Garland, Dec 30, 2017.
Add my dad and I please
@Reggie Blain, I've had to put your dad on the reserves list as we've hit our absolute maximum of 36 drivers now. I'll tag you in a post if someone drops out, and if he joins TS on the night we can let him know if somebody doesn't show up.
sign me out, i wont be able to make it
@Reggie Blain, your dad's on the grid.
Practice server is back up after today's downtime.
As I'm not 100% sure I'm going to be able to make the event I would rather give my slot to someone else, early, rather than leave it too late for another to practice and prepare, knowing that they're in the event.
That's very decent of you Calv. I'll put you in the reserves if you like, in case we get a drop out?
I work tomorrow night. Sign me out please.
I'm not yet fully healed but I've been smashing out laps for at least two hours now, so I guess I'm good for tomorrow! Hooray!
It's going to be a very crowded grid on this track, should be interesting..
Does that mean there will be lots of birds on the track?
*Caw caw caw!*
Funny track this one. When I first got on it I was like, WTF is this crap? What moron chose this? Three hours of solid lapping later I was like, yeah ok, this is alright actually.
Will have to pull out ...having some issues with R3E and I will be out until late, so there is a chance I may not have the time to resolved the issues with R3E..good luck all.
I was tied alright, leave me alone..
Sign me out please feeling the beginnings of the flu
I am a newbie to online racing and would like to give it a go please, if there is room.
Not having much luck on searching for the proper procedure for joining an online event. I have a couple of questions.
1. Are you restricted to territory? Can US players join an EU event?
2. Do you join the race through the R3E servers within the game first, then start Teamspeak? or
3. Is there a link within Teamspeak to join the server?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Sorry, I'll have to pass today.
1. We don't put any region restrictions on who can join what events. The tag is just to show what timezone the event is scheduled for. We regularly get a few Americans joining us and it works just fine.
2. You can join in whatever order you like, but you don't join TS from within the game itself.
3. There is a big button at the top of the forums called TeamSpeak. ^^ Click that and it'll connect you to our TS server. The password is the same as the game server.
See you on track!