1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GTR 2 virtual steering wheel

Discussion in 'GTR 2' started by django18, Apr 21, 2015.

1. So a few days ago I saw this video which made me fire up GTR2 again:

Been loving it so far, but I can't seem to get the virtual steering wheel to match my real wheel (g27) like in this video. I disabled the driver arms, but still, even if I turn my wheel like a maniac, the virtual wheel only moves a tiny bit. I tried multiple configurations in the logitech profiler (200/360/400/540) and ingame with the steering lock with no luck.

any advice?

2. yeah i have no idea how he did this. in fact ive since assumed it was a trick of my mind lol

googled quite a bit, saw plenty of questions, no answers.

3. Unless I'm missing something, the Empty Box video has the standard GTR2 in-game steering lock.

4. I don't think so, I tried the standard steering lock aswell and it doesn't look like the wheel movement in the video.
    I'm so confused....

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. can we do an @emptybox

6. guess not lol

7. I wasn't clear enough. I mean the animated steering wheel in GTR2 is limited to around 120 degrees of rotation in each direction. The empty box video never exceeds this.

8. You already have a steering wheel in your hand, so turn it off.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Some of the cars such as the Ferrari 575 have their Motec/rev-lights on the wheel, so that's not always a practical option.

If matching is essential then set your wheel to 250 degrees rotation.

10. I can confirm that the video uses the default lock and setup, 270 degrees of rotation is what I run in this game.

Yes, way late, but better late than never. lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1