GTR 2 Camera View

Hi @Shovas , do you know if there is a way to fix the fov on copkit camera? I refer when I increase the fov too much, even if I adjust the seat position, the edges of the car disapear, I have been strugling with this for many hours but I don't find anything on .car files or the defviews.cam file, sorry if my english is bad,

Regards!

Hi @Shovas , do you know if there is a way to fix the fov on copkit camera? I refer when I increase the fov too much, even if I adjust the seat position, the edges of the car disapear, I have been strugling with this for many hours but I don't find anything on .car files or the defviews.cam file, sorry if my english is bad,

Regards!
In defviews.cam you can find ClipPlanes value. Set first value to small number, like 0.06, this will eliminate cutting out.

However, unless you use Crew Chief GTR2 Enhancements Plugin, reducing this value will cause more texture flickering. Plugin fixes the flickering. IIRC with CCGEP+DXVK you can go as low as 0.01, although 0.04 is enough for pretty much any situation.

If you cannot use the plugin, try to find the biggest value that is good enough for your use.

Last edited:
In defviews.cam you can find ClipPlanes value. Set first value to small number, like 0.06, this will eliminate cutting out.

However, unless you use Crew Chief GTR2 Enhancements Plugin, reducing this value will cause more texture flickering. Plugin fixes the flickering. IIRC with CCGEP+DXVK you can go as low as 0.01, although 0.04 is enough for pretty much any situation.

If you cannot use the plugin, try to find the biggest value that is good enough for your use.
Tanks for your help @The Iron Wolf , this solved my problem!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies

Votes: 1 3.4%