GTL works again @ RD!

hi

hi guys can some one help a bit just got my gtlegends i was a bit disappoint with all this lobby story but now i see there is a solution with this anti deco patch but never use it before if smome one can help me ill be appreciate another thing never make my reg in gtlegends cause of the lobby problems is this a problem do i have to have reg to use anti deco ?

thank u very much

hi guys can some one help a bit just got my gtlegends i was a bit disappoint with all this lobby story but now i see there is a solution with this anti deco patch but never use it before if smome one can help me ill be appreciate another thing never make my reg in gtlegends cause of the lobby problems is this a problem do i have to have reg to use anti deco ?

thank u very much

just download and run the file attached to this post Nuno http://forum.racedepartment.com/357679-post1.html

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
Not sure about the registration Nuno - it's possibly not needed if you do a direct ip connection.

As for the Anti-deco patch, you need to install it, and use the icon it creates to run GTL.

Next, to connect to the RD server, when you go into Multiplayer, select the LAN/Direct IP option, and then you enter the RD ip address into the box (I won't be putting it up on general release, I'll be PM-ing around to people signed up to the event), and then connecting.

hi

thanks guys for the support another thing im opening now my host file and don see anything related to gtlegends

only can see this

# 102.54.94.97 rhino.acme.com # source server
# 38.25.63.10 x.acme.com # x client host

127.0.0.1 localhost
# Start of entries inserted by Spybot - Search & Destroy
# End of entries inserted by Spybot - Search & Destroy

is the ip number 127.0.01 local host the one i should replace
cause e i never went online with gtlegends
sorry for all this trouble im bit nob

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 85 19.4%