1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GTL Timings - Online Now

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Stuart Thomson, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

Gentlemen Drivers of the RDGTL Club - you are all cordially invited to prove that your mouth to trousers ratio is correct. GTL has now been added to the Timings Board - timing.racedepartment.com - and is up and running.

Just go online and find the following server - RACEDEPARTMENT.COM RANK

Go on there, choose your weapon and your battlefield, and fill your boots.

I expect great things from Warren in the Mini, Simon in the Mustang and Bram in the Abarths.

For all of you potential GTLers out there (I've seen you looking into the Club :D) this could be the ideal toe in the water to test yourself against some properly quick chaps, and get an idea about your relative speed.

I know some people still worry about being prohibitively slow and becoming a nuisance - even though that is of little consequence to us in the greater scheme of things. Give it your best shot :good::victory:

2. Address should be timing.racedepartment.com :)

3. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Weeeeh Abarties hot lapping lol, this is gonna be fun. Heaps thanks to Ramon for creating this magic again!!! :woop:

4. This is great news. Fire up the Quattro.....erm.... Mustang.:rotfl:

5. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Is this server still available?
    I decided to give it a try but couldn't find it in the server lobby.

6. Bram

Bram

Let me know what default track you want warren and ill fire it up for you :)

7. /Digs out the old Alfa keys and my finest driving gloves./

8. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Pretty much any default track is ok but I'll start with Anderstorp GP, may as well go alphabetically. :)

9. Bram

Bram

Thats a great idea.. Ill fire it up for you with the racing club password!

Edit: its up Warren, if you encounter any problems can you let it know here in this thread?