1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[GTL] TC-65 @ Linkoping National - 28th May 2008

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Andy Marsden, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amir Margalit

Amir Margalit Licensed

sign me up plz with alfa btW can u fhange the track back to warwickfarm it looked like a great track to race

2. Ben Tusting

Ben Tusting Licensed

Can i change my car to the cortina please

3. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes Premium Licensed

Sorry mate, but we won't be changing the track again.

However, I also thought Warwick Farm was very good (but I'm a biased Aussie :D), so we might look at scheduling an event there in the future.

4. Forgot to check the date... I will be at work when this runs. :D

5. Ben Tusting

Ben Tusting Licensed

What a quality track can't wait for the race:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

6. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn Premium Licensed

I might be joining you guys, but a warning. I have never driven this game online. Only offline career 2 years ago. Have to relearn all.
    Will drive Alfa or Cortina. Don't know yet. Also the mini could be fun.

7. Krister Larsson

Krister Larsson Licensed

Don't miss the short time going from qualification to race or you will just be a spectator not allow to take your position on the starting grid. I think it's just 30 secs. (I've learned it the hard way on my first GTL race last week :))

8. Ramon van Rijn

Thanks for the tip. All tips are welcome to this n00b here. I already read Warrens post about the pitstops and .plr file adjustment.

9. I take the Alfa (first race with that car):bike:

10. Welcome Ramon :)
    Apologies for my abscence the past few days guys, been a Bank Holiday weekend here in the UK and I was enjoying it offline :)
    Decided to change to the Abarth as i've used the Alfa a bit in single player so I thought I would try a different machine! :D

Andy

11. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep Licensed

About the race, its gone be a short wan,25laps with laptimes of say 1.10 we are ready in 30-35 minutes incl.1 pitstop,good we make it 30 laps??

Hans

12. Yeah that will be changed, it was originally 25 laps as Warwick Farm is a longer track.

Andy

13. Stephane Dejoux

Stephane Dejoux Premium Licensed

Sign me up please with Mini cooper S. My name in race: Stephane Dejoux
    thanks ;)

14. Ramon van Rijn

I have set up the server in the beginning of the evening.
    Also I forgot about another appointment I have early tomorrow night. I hope to be just in time back for Pract/qual. If I am not showing up, you know why.

15. Warren Dawes

Since Ramon has already set the server to 25 laps, I think we should leave it at that.

16. Ben Tusting

Ben Tusting Licensed

so we wont be doing pit stops then:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

17. Warren Dawes

Compulsory pitstop.

Besides, we all need to pit so that the race stewards can keep repairing the tyre barrier in that nasty little chicane down the straight. :circuitzolder::circuitzolder:

18. Warren Dawes

I think I'll be bringing my favourite little Mini again. Just can't miss an opportunity to try to keep up the Alfa's and Cortina's in a Mini, especially on this track. :circuitzolder:

Just did a 1.08.1 on the practice server.

19. Krister Larsson

Krister Larsson Licensed

Hmm, think I need to practice a bit more in the Alfa unless I'll be watching the back of a Mini....:Huh:

20. Ramon van Rijn

Guys; If you want more laps, just shout and I will restart the server with more laps :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.