GTL Screenshots & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Andy Marsden

Anybody got any shots from the Cadwell event to share? I would post some but my replay got overwritten when the event reset after the finish.....ive got 18s of practice as everyone logs off lol :D

Andy

I would post some but my replay got overwritten when the event reset after the finish.....ive got 18s of practice as everyone logs off lol :D

Andy

Another little tip I recently discovered with GTL to stop it over-writing older replays.

Go to your .plr file, open it and change the following line under [Game Options] to
Replays Dated="1" // Replays have date in filename
The default setting is "0" which automatically overwrites older replays at the same track.

Just remember to delete your older replays when you no longer want them or they will use up lots of HD space.

Pantera Challenge Silverstone 88

Here are some pics from our latest GTL Event. Only those great looking (and sounding) Pantera's, roaring around the classic Silverstone 88 track, and in the evening sunset too.

We're off. There may have only been five of us but we were in for the ride of our lives in these beasts.

silverstonestartqu1.jpg

Andy wanted to see this shot. Three wide into turn 1 in Pantera's is spectacular, but sure to come to grief. Hans, Jerome Bernard, Andy.

threepanterasla5.jpg

Yep! Sure did, as Andy gets the first spin. I think we all managed at least one of these.

andyspinskz9.jpg

The red ones get the jump early. Warren and Gerome Martin.

redsinfrontqw1.jpg

Pantera'sd at Silverstone 88 (Continued)

Things get a bit busy in the Pits. Hans and Andy (I think)

busypitscy0.jpg

Andy's looking for a second hand car dealer by now. This must have been hell to keep on the road with this damage.

andysecondhandou4.jpg

I just had to show it, Warren actually wins a GTL Race.

warrenwinsgi2.jpg

Minis Conquer the Mountain @ Bathurst

Some screenshots from GTL event today.

Bathurst revival is under way
bathurstrevivalbeginsif8.jpg

The Larssons stayed for lunch
larssonshavinglunchnm0.jpg

3 wide over Skyline, heart in the mouth stuff. Warren, Evo, and Yoeri
3wideoverskylineea8.jpg

Yoeri finds that Bathurst has bite.
yoericrashvj1.jpg

Minis at Bathurst (continued 2)

Bram gets close and personal with Daniel at 120 mph down Conrod Straight.
bramdanielgv2.jpg

Evo's lead goes up in flames.
evoinflamesej2.jpg

Warren starts to close the windows but too late.
coughcoughqs8.jpg

Did Bram throw a cigarette butt out the window?
phewyf2.jpg

Minis at Bathurst (continued 3)

Back to some racing shots now.
Some of us survived Lap 1.
lap1survivorstb7.jpg

Things are getting tight for the lead late in the race. Jerome and Warren.
tightstufffj6.jpg

One last charge on the final lap down Conrod Straight.
lastchargebk8.jpg

Jerome's victory
jeromesvictorych5.jpg

Thanks Warren, very nice shots that display exactly what we had yesterday night: big fun. Too bad we cannot make screenshots of our TeamSpeak conversations. We had a real good laugh yesterdaynight. Thanks :thumb:

Being slow in the pits with putting in fuel and tailoring our setups the race marchals said the Larsson faily were too late to take our positions on the starting grid despite the fact being both in top 10. So we went to dinner in separate restaurants having phone contacts and watching the race. I've never had so much fun seeing drivers spinninng, cars burning and Warrens steady driving. One moment to remember is Bram coming into last corner, going up on two wheels and finally doing some sort of gymnastic movements with the car with the nose pointing down to the track while in air. I want more of this and looking forward to next race on my home track where I hope to make it into the race:)

As usual I just love the pictures presented by Warren not to mention his comments - keep them coming!:banana086:

Linkoping National - TC65's - Screenshots 1.

Here are a few quickies from today's sprint around the tight little Linkoping Track in Sweden.

Chocks away in Sweden. The Larsson's had no trouble joining this time since they only had to walk down the road from home.
linkopingstarthk0.jpg

Warren upside down. Aussies are used to this.
warrenflipvj5.jpg

Erik had the tiny Abarth flying through the chicane.
erikflysnf5.jpg

Three Cortinas have a right English scrap
cortinasandwichtn0.jpg

Linkoping National - TC65's - Screenshots 2.

Simon says you have to drift them around the tight bends, although he may have overcooked this one.
simonsidewaysqw6.jpg

The three baby's have their own battle.
babyfightjv1.jpg

Kristofer takes the first pitstop and is the first to find that Swedish pit crews take their time. They must have done quality work considering how slow they were.
kristoferwaitsws6.jpg

Andy and Jerome are very close buddies.
andyjeromeda4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline