1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
MINI Challenge - Round 1 - Oulton Park (LIVE)

GTL Saturday Events - 3rd & 10th October

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Stuart Thomson, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

Chaps - My giddy social whirl over the next couple of weekends (Wedding Anniversary, Quiz Night, Birthday and Friends 40th Birthday Party) means I'm not going to be around for the next two Saturdays.

Do you want me to set up some servers for those Saturdays, or not?

And if you do want some servers, what do you want?

My only caveat is that I will not set up a multicar GTC76 server, as Thursday 15th is the RDHGP testing event, and I'd like that to be the first time we all get on a track together in our new cars (I'll be making the skinpack available during the week starting 5th Oct).

So - let me know what (if anything) you want.

2. I won't be able to attend any of these 2 saturdays, hoping to be available on the 15th. (just FYI)

3. I'm still out until the 22nd, was hoping to make it to the 15th test but no such luck.

Will be on the grid for Race One though.

4. Just for info purposes, I won't be available for either Saturday.

5. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

OK, it's looking like a "don't bother" at the moment - unless I hear otherwise, I won't set anything up on those Saturdays.

6. Knut Omdal Tveito

Knut Omdal Tveito
    Premium Member

If its not too late could you set up a server for tonight? I'm gonna stay in tonight to get well:)

How about GT40 at Riverside?

7. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

There's a Race 07 F1 league race using the server GTL's installed on tonight (which is why they took down my GTL testing server).

We hadn't scheduled anything for tonight, and I don't want to throw something up if there's only a couple of people turning up, and if it might have an adverse effect on a League race.

Who knows, maybe we will get the same courtesy extended to our non-Race07 events sometime in the future.

We can dream, can't we?

8. Knut Omdal Tveito

Knut Omdal Tveito
    Premium Member

Oh I see:)

Will do some driving against the (not so intelligent) AI then. Lets keep on dreaming:)