1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

GTL Racing Club This Week: The European Tour

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Stuart Thomson, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

View the Post on the Blog

• Like Like x 3
  2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Im laying here in my pit hoping i can join in the fun tonight but its not looking good ... typical we have some great cars and lovely tracks to drive on...:( I was have great fun driving the golf last week testing i kind of got carried away on that track.. i think i was feeling sick at one point with all the ups and downs."Jacks going to have a blast with his new triple screen setup" he might need so motion sickness pills.. but it was fun with a capital F :) ... and who does'nt like a lotus.. LOTS OF TIME USING SPARES as my dad used to say..:roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium Member

Gutted I can't make it this week! Haven't driven the Elite for ages, and Hocks Short is always a blast

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep
    Premium Member

Gone be Fun I'l be there !!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Carlos Diaz

Carlos Diaz
    Happily driving a "girly" car

Same here Tim, I have to do some work on a car I'm getting ready to sell and I have to miss out on what will surely be one VERY fun packed event with the Elite.
    But at least I will be able to make it on Thusday for the debut of the Golf. That is if the Mayans are wrong of course lol.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Jack Smith

Jack Smith
    Premium Member

The triple screen is definitely a major eye(finity) opener, plus I get to drive my own skin ( thanks to Stu) with the big maple leaf on it

• Like Like x 3
  7. This wilby fun lets roll the wheels

8. Roland

Roland
    Premium Member

Well, of course I already know what the fuss is about... this is a no-brainer.
    All I need now is to find the time to skin a Golf like the Mk1 I used to own longlonglonglonglong ago...

9. Hope i can be there on thursday, did some laps with the Golf on Saponaro. The Golf feels great if you master the understeering and not getting seasick on this hilly track...

10. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

I might not of been racing but I was there watching the action from the pits, And boy did that look fun, the tight and twisty courses looked real good as the lotus strutted its stuff. There was action going on right through the pack in both Races. Some good battles were taking place as nobody wanted to give up keeping tight lines making it hard for people to pass... Stuart and Leszek were on good form in both races, with Senad proving his no slouch in race 2 pulling of some great passes. I think Jack pulled of the save of the race getting it all crossed up and somehow finding the right direction again and not loosing a spot.. (looked real good Jack) I heard Warren laughing on t/speak as he also got a birds eye view of it..:O_o:
    So lets hope the world doesn't end and we can all enjoy the next part of the mini European tour on Thursday.. Bring out the golf's and let the roller-coaster ride begin:D
    But don't worry Warren has told us he will let us know if the end is nigh.. the benefits of living in Australia i guess. he gets it first :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Lol, it was quite funny to watch. Jack also pulled off the longest, most slow motion, high speed spin I have ever seen at turn 1 Hockenheim. :roflmao: Unfortunately, this time he couldn't save it (tried valiantly though) and did lose his spot. :p

12. Gone....what a Fun it I'l be there !​

13. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Jack How have you gotten the fov to something more usable? I have 3 screens but it had the screen stretched right out, ours unusable

14. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Christopher Hall-Nelson Well jack did have a few problems with the initial setup but here's a link to how he got his setup working and also in full screen mode ( CLICK )

15. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Rupe Wilson Thanks very muchy, gonna give this a shot as soon as i can