GTL in the racing club

Allright, it's been waaaay too quiet around GTL for a while now. I think it's time to dust off those oldies and get some serious racing going on!
I was thinking of setting up a GTL event in the racing club soon. But I'd like too know what the GTL crowd are "waiting" for.

So what track would you prefer? And which car? I always think it's the best to choose cars that are close in performance so you get some close racing, do people agree? Is there interest in single make races (like mini only)? Longer distances or short races?

So let's hear it!!!

If you don´t mind I would very much like to join one of your GTL races in the future!

Really like any of the track/car combinations though I always had a sweet spot for the slower cars.
Ok, maybe without the short versions of the stock tracks which aren´t that much fun imo.

Racing at one of the excellent addon tracks like Crystal Palace for example are always a blast.
Or the fun of a GT40 spec race at LeMans even with the limited gear ratios and a decent number of drivers! :thumb:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 455 39.3%